For Sale: Kicker ZX450.2 Practically Brand New !

Bronze Member
Username: J_c_wheeler8

Columbus, IN United States

Post Number: 98
I have a Kicker ZX450.2. I bought it at the end of january and had it isntalled late jan/early feb and its absolutely flawless. I am selling it now, becuase I am upgrading from Kicker Comps to Type R's and i need more power, so its gotta go. Paid $225.00 + shipping.

Birthsheet says: 486 Watts

Bronze Member

Post Number: 99
First $170.00 Gets it (Paypal fees apply '$5.95'

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 3769
just to let you know you can get that amp for about $20 more with 1 year warranty, shipped.

and just wondering, but why should a buyer add the paypal fees, when the fees are fees for sellers for using paypal? just never made sense to try to charge a buyer the fees that are the sellers responsibility. not personally knocking you though, or your amp cause kicker does make great amps.

Silver Member

Post Number: 102
for some its the difference of $20. Mine works like it did the day i pulled it out of the box. Plus, im paying shipping charges. If anyone would like to do a money order I would gladly accept that. If they want it done quicker than pay the extra paypal fees and get it quicker. I leave it up to the buyer to tell me how he wants it done.

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 3771
oh, o.k. thought you were trying to charge the extra $ for fees. for some reason that annoys me when sellers do that.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us