P325.2 vs. ZX350.2

Silver Member
Username: Mgbcs

Lincoln, Nebraska

Post Number: 705
Hey there. I am looking for a small amp for a buddy who is picking up an Assassin. It will be a 10". Which would you prefer? Are both underrated?

Bronze Member
Username: J_c_wheeler8

Columbus, IN United States

Post Number: 84
Ben I have a Kicker 450.2 amp and i ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!!!!!!!! Kicker is hands down my favorite when its comes to amps. I am actually selling this one now, which i bought at the end of january and had it installed early february. At that time i didnt know i was going to be upgrading my subs, but now that I am, its gotta go. Let me know if ur interested. Its got the box and is like less than 2 months old.

Silver Member

Lincoln, Nebraska

Post Number: 706
I can talk to him. That may be over powering an Assassin tho. What does the birthsheet say and how much do you want for it?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 85
Just looked the birthsheet says 486, I paid $225 for it just 2 months ago + shipping. Make me an offer ;). If u have msn, add me, its j_c_wheeler8@hotmail.com and we can negociate.

Silver Member

Lincoln, Nebraska

Post Number: 708
Sorry, I don't have MSN. I can get one brand new on ebay for $195 shipped. I don't know man. I don't want to insult you with a lowball offer. Since the zx350.2 will do the job and those are available for $130 shipped, I really can't offer you much more than that. So if you could come close, I would have to consider it, but if not, thanks for the offer.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 88
I can do $170 shipped for the kicker. Let me know, thats a hell of a deal. Plus, if ur friend ever wanted to upgrade a bit, he will have tons of room to do so with this amp.

Silver Member

Lincoln, Nebraska

Post Number: 709
Yeah for sure. I will mention it to him and let you know tonight. Is it in good cosmetic shape?

Just as a side note, are you talking with Ronnie? He'll work with you even if the ZX1000.1 isn't your best deal.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 89
Its absolutely flawless! The only thing missing is that candy that they packaged it with, those silica gel things. I ate those the day it arrived, sry ;/

Silver Member

Lincoln, Nebraska

Post Number: 712
haha that's cool. I'll let you know tonight.

Anyone have an opinion between the Kicker and Rockford listed?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 91
yea kicker kicks grass! =D

Silver Member

Lincoln, Nebraska

Post Number: 716
Hey John...no go on the Kicker. Sorry. Too much power for one Assassin. Thanks tho!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us