Boston subs

Silver Member
Username: Mike_16

Burlington, Wisconsin Us

Post Number: 436
ok on ebay there is boston g5 subs for $89 a piece woww is al li can say cuz that scheap for a boston and its g5, usually i see it like 300 for a g2 so would you guys buy those fo that price i dont think you cant beat that price and those subs are really clean and get pretty dammm loud from when i hear dthe g2's so the g5 are they better? they have more output wel i just sen them an dthere cheap but theres only 2 of them i think im gonna get em instead of teh type r alpines just cuz i know they will be just a slod and clean if not cleaner. any advice?

Silver Member
Username: Mgbcs

Lincoln, Nebraska

Post Number: 694
Man that's a great deal. I would be weary tho cuz that's dirt cheap...kinda unreal. So just be careful.

Silver Member
Username: Mgbcs

Lincoln, Nebraska

Post Number: 695
Those aren't subs man. Those are passive radiators. That's not what you want. You don't power them like a normal sub. They passive, so I think they use the air the other subs produce, or something like that. Either way, don't do it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Boston-Acoustics-GTR12-12-Passive-Radiator-for-G5-Sub_W0QQit emZ160099734765QQcategoryZ1498QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQcmdZViewItem

Gold Member
Username: Illuminator

USA

Post Number: 4972
Nice job, Ben. :P That would be awful to buy passive radiators thinking they're subs...the seller should have been more clear about that.

Silver Member
Username: Dakangofkrunk16

Earth

Post Number: 360
those things are made to be in same sealed encloser as a g5 and u gain 3-4 db's extra the seller was prolly tryin to trick people into thinkin they are g5's but g'5 dont look like that

Silver Member
Username: Dakangofkrunk16

Earth

Post Number: 361
those things are made to be in same sealed encloser as a g5 and u gain 3-4 db's extra the seller was prolly tryin to trick people into thinkin they are g5's but g'5 dont look like that
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us