Designer interior

Gold Member
Username: Jakeyplaysbass

St. Louis, MO

Post Number: 1653
Does anyone know any websites that sells real or fake designer cotton or vinyl fabrics? louis vuitton, gucci, burberry...ect. thanks guys.

Silver Member
Username: Skibum12189

Cleveland

Post Number: 393
http://cgi.ebay.com/GENUINE-BLUE-GG-GUCCI-VINYL-MATERIAL-ON-A-ROLL_W0QQitemZ2200 97419740QQcategoryZ63852QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

^^idk if that would help ya at all, but itd be sufficient for covering small like accent interior pieces....i see where youre goin with this, has major potential, i wanna see it done.

Gold Member
Username: Killerzracing71

Fredericksburg, Virginia United states

Post Number: 1284
go to kingofthestreets.com my comp wont let me go dunno y..... but look under there forum an they have those listed everywhere on where to get those vinlys......can i ask y ur doin that

Gold Member

St. Louis, MO

Post Number: 1655
its not for my car its for a friend. sorry guys haha. im not quite up to that level yet.

Silver Member
Username: Basssquared

Post Number: 317
that would be pretty sick to have a gucci carpeted box well in my opinion

Gold Member

St. Louis, MO

Post Number: 1658
the thing is it would look horrible if you just do the box. my friends going to do part of the box, headrests, middle of the seats, a,b pillars, sun visors, and part of the stearing wheel. he has all black leather interior in an infinity qx4.

Username: Lightning_2001

TEXAS USA

Post Number: 9
i wanted to put LV leather on my bike(the seat).when i had her..Fucing bank.ive seen a f150 with a blackwood frontend and gucci monogram on the seats and on the dash.
google is our friend...

http://cgi.ebay.com/GUCCI-FABRICK_W0QQitemZ150107926016QQcategoryZ28162QQcmdZViewItem

Silver Member
Username: Ceoofdaroc4

Post Number: 140
Yea man I would kill for some LV vinyl fabric for my whip....
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us