Ultimate Amps

BigMac
Unregistered guest
I was thinking of buying an affordable 4 channel amp and I came across the Ultimate TS series 4320. I haven't seen any posts on Ultimate amps so I would like to know if anybody has had this amp before and if it is a good amp. If not what would be a good choice. Thanx.

Cainer
Unregistered guest
what sort of budget are you on mac? if you tell us exactly what speakers you want to run off it and how much you want to spend we'l tell you what your best choises are

BigMac
Unregistered guest
Well I didn't intend on spending mor than about 300 Euros (about 300 bucks, more or less) on an amp cuz it will be my first. I have Pioneer copmonents in the front (35 rms) and Kenwood 7x10's HQ sieres (Excelon series in the states I think). I'm thinking of adding a RF Punch 12" sub in the back. My head unit is a Pioneer DEH-p7600MP. Since I live in Europe for the time bieng, Alpine, Kenwood, and most of the major brand names are well over the 300 buck cap. Kicker is pretty expensive too. So what happens is that the lesser known stuff here in Europe tends to have better market prices. For example Ultimate, Phoenix Gold, Magnat, ect. have competetive prices. A cheap RF amp costs around 450 euros. I thought of buying stuff of the web but I haven't found any that will ship to Europe (probably Customs and tax problems).

Username: Car5_14

Post Number: 7
honestly i went to ebay and bought a 2400 watts legacy amp for 150 bucks and it works perfectly

someone
Unregistered guest
Don't get Legacy, 2400 watt Leagacy would be lucky to push out 600 watts. They are a sorry brand. Why they are so cheap.

someone
Unregistered guest
stay away from Legacy. they are a sorry brand. That is why they are cheap. 2400 watt Legacy would be lucky to get 600 watts out of it.

sdf
Unregistered guest
I have the Ultimate amp pushing two P1 10" RF's and it works just fine.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us