Ctmike ...

Silver Member
Username: Loudon

Post Number: 945
how much u think its gonna cost to get this amp fixed?

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 3747
um, don't know. send it off and see, from what i was told it is still under warranty.

Silver Member

Post Number: 946
where do i send it too? how do i go about it?

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 3748
think it has to be sent back to kicker by me. but i have the shipping box still so if you want it i'll just write my address on it and get the address from kicker and a ra # and put that on it and give you the box. guess they'll call me once they get it and take a look at it.

Silver Member

Post Number: 947
yea man thatd be awesome if u could do that ... im getting an avalanche 15 ... so i need alittle power lol ...

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 3751
o.k. i'll try calling them today, maybe tomorrow, and get the address and ra#. when you want to meet up so i can drop off the box? i should be free sat. and sun. before 10a.m., or anytime monday. oh, and email me with what's wrong with it exactly (like smoking, not powering at all, you know) cause i know kicker will ask.

oh, and why you get rid of the q? didn't like it so much after awhile or something?

Silver Member

Post Number: 948
nah i loved it .. just needed some money for bills

um... i have games friday and saturday morning ... monday would prolly be the best day to do it ...

the amp is making a clicking noise like its trying to turn on ... but it doesnt produce any power

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 3752
o.k. i'll give them a call in a little bit and tell them and get everything i need. so what time monday and where? same place?

Silver Member

Post Number: 949
i have class til 1245 so like 130 ishh?

Silver Member

Post Number: 950
bump

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 3774
been busy, sorry for not responding. called and a tech will get back to me tomorrow. and 1:30's cool, unless something comes up i'm free. just email me or bump this thread up late sunday or something so i don't forget.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us