Opinions needed

Silver Member
Username: Zero43

Kyle, TX USA

Post Number: 189
It's Been over a year since i've been on this site now I find myself asking one of the age old questions... But give me a break I've been in the military for aWhile now and my only internet source is a 3.5 by 4 in screen
I was settled on the XXX Before I left but now there's all these new subs from companies I haven't heard of before

Now to my question. I'm looking for a 15 sub for the time being cost, power, and box size don't matter but, what i'm looking for is the sub with the best sq out of the best spl subs
I guess you call that sql but I have yet to see that acronym formally defined all opinions and comments along with weblinks to these new companies welcome
I won't be getting one untilafter the next 3 months so insight on future releases is welcome to

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 3729
fi q or bl
www.ficaraudio.com

idmax (best imo)
www.imagedynamicsusa.com

xxx
www.reaudio.com

also ascendant audio (aa) new lines should be coming out in another 2-3 months so you can wait for those also. www.ascendantaudio.com personally i'd go with the idmax, which i might be doing here soon.

Gold Member
Username: Bernymac

Cambodian

Post Number: 2330
new companies that came along since the xxx are www.ficaraudio.com and www.audioque.com << these have become very popular. as well as www.ddaudio.com. For Fi, look into the Fi Q and Fi BL. the Q has very good SQ from what I hear and the BL has more SPL than the Q but still sounds good. From AudioQue, look into the AudioQue hd3, its a very good sql sub, because I have one and it works very well, sounds good, I can't ask for anything better, well maybe but anyways. also look into Digital Designs, they make subs all the way from SQ to sql to crazy SPL. Have fun searching.

Silver Member
Username: Zero43

Kyle, TX USA

Post Number: 190
any other ideas whatt about the btl anyone have exp. with one

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 3737
i think chad is the only one here with btl's. from what i remember though he said they were insanely loud and once broken in the sq wasn't to bad on it.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us