Username: 420alldaylong

Post Number: 1265
Florida Gators vs Ohio State Buck Eyes.

Go Gators

Silver Member
Username: Splmonster

Nowhere, OH USA

Post Number: 665
OSU all the way baby, gators got an answer for oden???........ didnt think so :-) lol

Silver Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego

Post Number: 788
Yep and if UCLA had any center at all, especially a guy like Oden or Hibbert, this would be a different story. Afflalo on the bench for it seemed like forever in foul trouble didn't help much either. UCLA FTMFL

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 11701
damn. stupid ucla.

does this seem all to familiar? florida and ohio state. lol.

Gold Member
Username: Cenus

Hicksville, Ohio

Post Number: 3006
ya that says something about the schools, football and basketball national championsip games, that imo is very impressive, but i think ohio has more of a chance winning this time around.

Platinum Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 11702
oden FTW. the dude is a badazz. he is a natural for the nba.

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

Ascendant Audio Arsenals, Chicago What the phu...

Post Number: 1188
i couldn't disagree more chad :-) Oden will struggle in the NBA. He's a great shot blocker, and takes up a buncha space, that's about it. Dude looks LOST on offense 90% of the time.

Platinum Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 11704
he will be a good power forward. you just watch.

Platinum Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 12031
In the NBA Oden will be fill more of the Ben Wallace role on a team...he is not as great as people make him out to be...Look at the teams they have played this entire year..not a very tough schedule...BIG 10 FTMFL!!!

I would take Durant over Oden...

Platinum Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 11707
durant is going to be another allen iverson. because of his ego he won't be a team player.

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

Hit you in the chest m...

Post Number: 1793
CHAD LEE! HOW BOUT AFFLALO AND THOSE BRUINS!!!!! Wait... Go Gators!!!!!

Silver Member

Nowhere, OH USA

Post Number: 667
as much as i do love oden, he isnt nba center ready, maybe PF ready but not center lol, he said before the G-Town game, that this was the first time all year he'd played someone taller than himself. he is an amazing player and will beat up on florida but he def needs another year b4 he's nba ready for sure, because the reason he whoops on teams is because he is a monster compared to them but when he gets to the nba he would considered a "short" center, but i do like the idea of him at PF thatd be interesting....

Gold Member

Post Number: 1189
Power forward chad? Oden is 100% center. What is he 7'1"? 7'2"?

I wouldn't compare Durant to Iverson really. Iverson for years scored a lot but did it while shooting at a bad %. He should be a shooting guard not a point, he doesn't have the ball distribution skills. Put him on a team with Steve Nash or Jason Kidd or any good point guard and it'd be money.

Silver Member
Username: Freezeman_7

Lindsay, Oklahoma U.S.A

Post Number: 849
GO GATORS.
Noah is gonna go insane.
jus wait and see

Silver Member

Nowhere, OH USA

Post Number: 668
he's only 7'0", yea only lol thats a monster for college but when he comes up against most centers in the nba who are 7'2" or 7'3" for the most part, itll definatly be a challenge for him

Silver Member
Username: Sheriff

Post Number: 283
OSU better win it all now that they beat Gtown. I will be pretty mad if they lose after they just beat my choice.

Platinum Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 11712
still in mourning over the loss. :-(

my life has no meaning.

Platinum Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 11713
oden can't compete in the center level in the nba no matter how big he is so he can make a good power forward. he can be the next tim duncan.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1794
Most of you all are like that dude talking out of his a*s about sports on that ESPN commercial. 7 foot tall will NEVER be short. Yeah some guys are 7'1" and 7'2", but have you seen Oden's wingspan? He has the wingspan of someone who's 7'5". Pitbull is right about his offensive skills. They are kind of weak. He has polished them up ALOT, but all he has is the ability for put backs and a skyhook that is hot and cold. To say he will dominate Joakim Noah and/or Al Horford is ridiculous. Joakim has the most offensive moves of any big man in the country. Not to mention he can put it on the floor and drive past Oden. Also, what's going to happen when Oden has to step out and cover Horfords 16' jumpers? He can't get there. But enough about Oden. He get's too much love from everyone, and I personally don't think he's that big of an issue. Florida has the best inside out game in the land and no one can test that. The real X factor is Lee Humphrey. I knew Lee through highschool and I grew up watching him dominate Tennessee basketball. He is a man to be reckoned with. The greatest NCAA three point shooter of all time. He's got 14 threes in 3 final four games. He didn't even start in the first of those games and was just a sophomore. Lee is stroke the nets, and at the end of the game he will be cutting them down. Ohio State couldn't compete 3 months ago and they won't be able to compete now. Gators FTMFW!

P.S. I told ya so, Chad. The Gators PWN UCLA.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1192
lol those commercials crack me up.

i agree with most of what you said cept for this about Lee Humphrey... "The greatest NCAA three point shooter of all time". I know he broke the record for most made 3 pointers in one NCAA tourney but that statement is premature, the BIGGEST game is still left to play, what if he goes 0 for 6 from 3-point range in the championship, then he wasn't even ONE OF the best IDC how many he made before. And lets face it college 3pointers are a joke anyway and not a great measurement of 3point ability. Every year in the NCAA tourney there's a half dozen or so guys who get way hot cuz it's such a short 3point shot, doesn't mean they can shoot like that in the long run or in the NBA with the real mans 3point line...if and when he gets to the NBA and has to shoot em' from an extra 4 feet out, then we'll see how good he is.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1194
oh i forgot to add, i agree completely about the gators winning the championship. don't think it'll even be that close.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1311
Back To Back

Go Gators

Gold Member

Post Number: 1795
Pitbull... Have you seen Humphrey shoot? He doesn't shoot college range... He's got the range of anyone in the nation. Not to mention he broke the record in 14 games. Hurley's record was held after playing 20 games. I know the championship is a big game, but is the final four not? He's shooting 50 percent in three final four games! Not to mention Lee scored 15 points and went 4-8 behind the arc last year.

I respect your opinion, but I will respect you more when it changes after tomorrow night.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1800
Bump!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1801
BTW, I meant to say last year in the Championship. I don't know if you caught that.

Username: Chuck78

Post Number: 10
GO GATORS!!!

Silver Member
Username: Freezeman_7

Lindsay, Oklahoma U.S.A

Post Number: 856
17-13, gators
11mins left in half

Gold Member

Post Number: 1809
Given...

Gold Member

Post Number: 1810
What cha' know, haters?! Gators back-to-back National Champions!

P.S. Have you changed your mind about Humphrey yet, Pit Bull?

Gold Member
Username: Jakeyplaysbass

St. Louis, MO

Post Number: 1654
florida played a good game.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1327
Hell yeah first starting five to win back to back championship. Go Gators

Gold Member

Post Number: 1198
You mean do i think he's "The greatest NCAA three point shooter of all time"? Then no, i don't. We'll see how he does in the NBA. I don't DISLIKE him, I don't necessarily think he WONT be good in the NBA, i'm just skeptical, been plenty of guys who were great shooters in college that couldn't hang in the NBA, in recent memore look at J.J. Reddick. And Reddick was a bigger star, and played a bigger role for Duke than Humphrey did for Florida, and yet he isn't gonna make it in the NBA.

Humphrey looks great thus far, but as far as "The greatest NCAA three point shooter of all time", i'd pick my first "shooter" as Larry Bird or Ray Allen or other guys who i feel are better pure shooters.

Platinum Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 11736
humphrey is the next steve nash. maybe. i don't know much about him except whenever he shoots the 3's, its money.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1330
No way

Gold Member

Post Number: 1813
Chad... He's nothing like Nash, haha! Pitbull I was simply talking about his range, not him being the greatest NCAA Tourney shooter of all time. By the way, I did mean to say Tournament shooter, not shooter in general... Regardless, the dude is boss, and the Gators are Champs... AGAIN. Bow down, Chad Lee.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1814
Sh!t never bumps...

Platinum Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 11738
yeah yeah. they did it again. they are an insane team. mad props to the gators.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us