OT - America's Immigration Problem

Gold Member
Username: Tremor1127

Fi Car Audio has got m...

Post Number: 1269
http://www.theonion.com/content/video/immigration_the_human_cost??utm_source=tv. theonion.com

:-)

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

IF U HEAR ME... crazydbs.com

Post Number: 4331
u got damn americans...

Silver Member
Username: Rideredder

Cornell, IL USA

Post Number: 787
Is this a joke?

"Unless you've gone though it yourself, you can't imagine what it's like to live year round in your summer home."

A four story "summer home" that is. Damn, life must be rough for that guy.

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 words

Post Number: 5100
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Funny vid. What it doesn't make fun of though is what illeagal imigrants are actually doing to our economical structure. Why do you think they are flooding our country so bad? Because of what they can take from honest legal citizens. They come here and work under the radar for a few years. Take all the American $$ back to the homeland and live like kings. How does that benifit anyone but the illegal immigrants???? Stop immigration? No. Stop the mass exodus from a poorer country into ours without proper screening/documentation? No question.

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Use a simple...

Post Number: 9806
agreed:-)^

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 6043
No man should be denied of work. What you need is a better system so that people just can't jump over a border for free.
If America wants justice, then maybe they should "exchange" those that don't want to work and collect "social assistance" with those that are dying to work from Mexico.

Gold Member

Post Number: 5101
They are hard workers, I can't argue that. America can't afford to be the world's lifeboat though. The solution lies in educating them in a proper infrastructure that includes proper education, health care, and social security within thier own country. Something our own country needs work on. Give a man a fish, feed him for a day. Teach him how to fish..............

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 1647
^Well Paul as soon as Americans start working for 3-5 dollars an hour other Americans will stop hiring illegal immigrants.The f ucked up thing is that they're not employing themselves but are being employed by an American,blame the employers not the illegal immigrants for the BS downfalls.Lots of companies that were America based have moved to other countries where they can get better workers for less money as well.So not only are the jobs being taken here,the jobs are also leaving to a place with more efficient workers.

Gold Member

Use a simple...

Post Number: 9809
I agree Isaac that no man should be denied of work but there are rules that need to be followed. It's the americans who hire them (under the table cash) and pay them below minimum wage. Now where it really sucks is where I go in to bid on a job, now i have insurance, unemployment, social security to pay so I bid accordingly. Now what sucks is when some one with no business insurance, illegal workers that he pays half od what I pay my guys, and pays nothing to the gov't comes in and outbids me by half because his overhead is nothing compared to mine. This is not fair! I don't know if any of you have looked into the FLAT tax in this country but it would solve this problem completely!

Gold Member

Post Number: 5102
Rob. Could you afford to pay health insurance for your family, mortgage, day care ect,ect...on 3-5 dollars an hour? They group themselves into apartments at 10-15 a shot and walk into emergency rooms for free health care. They can afford to work for that kinda $$ because of thier cost of living. I like my home. I need health insurance for my kids. My family's existance relies on earning what I do. This country isn't perfect. Is it getting any better though?

Gold Member

Post Number: 5103
Ok. Who's turn to bring up religion?

Gold Member
Username: Johnfiac

IL My wangers b...

Post Number: 2028
Fu<k that, my idea..... send the immigrants as our army for a year and let them get there citizenship that way :-) <----they need to make a new law for that..... all aliens found in america go to war with iraq... haha

Gold Member

Use a simple...

Post Number: 9811
lol it would make them think twice about coming thats for sure:-)

Gold Member

Post Number: 5104
Can anyone imagine Lilrob with a gun in fatigues??

Gold Member

Use a simple...

Post Number: 9813
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Gold Member

Post Number: 1651
"Rob. Could you afford to pay health insurance for your family, mortgage, day care ect,ect...on 3-5 dollars an hour? They group themselves into apartments at 10-15 a shot and walk into emergency rooms for free health care. They can afford to work for that kinda $$ because of thier cost of living. I like my home. I need health insurance for my kids. My family's existance relies on earning what I do. This country isn't perfect. Is it getting any better though?"

Of course I couldn't afford all those things with that kind of money,that's why I wouldn't have kids.This country is NOT getting any better only worse in my opinion.I know how everyone says that the illegal immigrants hurt the economy and all that good stuff but they're hurting it in one way and helping it in another.What I mean by that is the money they're making for their American employer goes into this government but it's a rich get richer/poor get poorer deal.Oh and another thing for you to know is who to blame,your own government not everyone gets into this country in a stealthy manner.People are paid and they get in,whether you believe it or not.So it's your fellow Americans hurting the economy for the most part in my opinion.

Oh and James,I know exactly what you're talkin about with the bidding of jobs.I work for a building supplier and all the polish and mexican crews that are non union have all the jobs :-) That's what people want though...they want the most out of you for the least amount of money and that's what they're getting.If we didn't have so many BS taxes we could all work for less money and it wouldn't be as bad but...this is just the way things are and are only going to get worse.

Silver Member
Username: Jcash

Post Number: 168
damn right we live like kings:-) thanks america haha im from malaysia by the way.....

Silver Member
Username: Kaos15th

Post Number: 440
most of the crackers i know they're parents came from germany, england so did mine, they were illegals at one time who cares they're here to stay nothing you can do about it just like gas prices

Gold Member

Post Number: 1654
^I agree somewhat...

Gold Member

Use a simple...

Post Number: 9817
yes but when they came here they lewrned the english language. Imagine if you told out grandparents and our parents grandparents to press 1 for english what would have happened?

Silver Member
Username: Wolf_hound

Post Number: 146
lololol reece. I am not racist or anything so i dont really care, but if the government would do a better job in keeping them out we wouldn't have this problem. In some parts of the border theres not even fences.....

Gold Member

Post Number: 1657
yes but when they came here they lewrned the english language. Imagine if you told out grandparents and our parents grandparents to press 1 for english what would have happened?-BUT YOU DIDN'T! Hahahaha James,sorry.I agree with you strongly on that.People that live here should learn the fuggin language...

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 11685
sory my engrish is a rittle bad.

Gold Member

Use a simple...

Post Number: 9819
dude believe me I get pissed!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1660
Yea..at my work I get these mexican guys in there and don't know english and I could speak spanish to help them but....f uck that,I don't.They need to learn english and that's it.When I was in mexico they didn't speak English to help me out,I learned spanish to get around.

Silver Member
Username: Kaos15th

Post Number: 441
lololol reece. I am not racist or anything so i dont really care, but if the government would do a better job in keeping them out we wouldn't have this problem. In some parts of the border theres not even fences....."

i agree lol. Imagine mexico was a jail and parts of it dint have fences dont you think they're gonna take the chance and get out? h3ll yes. Screw the government wasting our money on bullsh!t like that useless war

Gold Member

Post Number: 1662
"but if the government would do a better job in keeping them out we wouldn't have this problem."

The government lets them in...and allows them to stay so...

Gold Member

Post Number: 5108
Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 5109
Take the time to watch this guy. It shocked me.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4094926727128068265

Gold Member
Username: Arande2

Extreme SQ FTW

Post Number: 2176
Upload
Upload

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

Ascendant Audio Arsenals, Chicago What the phu...

Post Number: 1179
I highly recommend everyone sees the film "Children of Men", immigration plays a big role in that movie.

And my only $.02 to offer is that every man/woman should have the right to opportunity. Just because someone is born in America where they have every opportunity in the world doesn't give them the right to say other people should stay out just because they weren't as fortunate in where they were born. Unless we start doing a better job of helping out mankind all over the world and spreading the wealth, you can't blame ppl for wanting to come here.

And many of us may not be "rich" by U.S. standards...but by worldly standards, probly everyone on this damn forum should be considered very wealthy. If you're able to have your own computer, or a car, house...things like that, you're a phucking king compared to a large portion of the world.

Learning English for ppl who come to America should be an ABSOLUTE requirement no questions asked...that's just silly.

Silver Member
Username: Dakangofkrunk16

Post Number: 290
They dont take our money they do the Jobs us americans do not wanna do Roofing, Mowing, Maiding, and many others im glad the immagrints are here except the JEWS there just cheap and anoyyin

Platinum Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 11687
i say tighten up the boarder. if they still some how get over, then let them have the opportunity to become citizens. when they are given the chance to become citizens, they will learn english. i know plenty of immigrants that came over without the proper paperwork and let me tell you, they are here to work hard to provide for their families. also all of them want to learn english so they can get a more respectable job.

Gold Member

Post Number: 5110
Everyone has good points. America is only so big however. It's all about the numbers. Like the video states.^^^

Platinum Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 11688
btw that video isn't serious is it? lol

Silver Member
Username: Riskyb

Post Number: 537
"Unless we start doing a better job of helping out mankind all over the world and spreading the wealth, you can't blame ppl for wanting to come here."

I don't blame them but, we really need to help ourselves before we start helping everyone else. Why is it America's job to rescue everyone? No other country helps as much as we do.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1181
well i'ma sound like a real tree-hugger here but...it's not "americas job", it's mankinds responsibility:-). And we've been "helping ourselves" since the day many believe (not saying i look at it this way) we stole this country in the first place.

I don't know the numbers on what country helps the rest of the world the most. And i'm sure it's highly debatable anyway. But you can't honestly look at the standards of living in America, and then look at places that don't even have clean water to drink, and say "well lets work on getting our situation EVEN BETTER first"...well at least i can't look at it that way.

Gold Member

Use a simple...

Post Number: 9822
well pit your a better man then most to be honest with you. If everyone thought that way we would live in a utopia! unfortuently many americans are selfish and only want to financially better themselves PERIOD!

Platinum Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 11692
come to think of it, in many countries, you can't even dream of putting a audibahn sub in your car cause many will never own a car in their life time.

Gold Member

Post Number: 5112
Lol Chad. Why wouldn't that video be be serious? We ALL originally came from somewhere. That's why America is called the "melting pot". It's just happening too fast right now. The "pot" is running over.

Gold Member

Post Number: 5113
Boy this thread blew up!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1666
^Yea...a lot of you are saying they're stealing our jobs and blah blah blah but take the time to sit and just think about the freedom you have and if you can learn to appreciate things then you wouldn't even bother thinking about the illegal immigrants.I'm sure you wouldn't even care,we're lucky to have jobs that pay 6 dollars an hour,some places people only make 6 dollars in a day.You'd come here illegally too if it was like that.Put yourself in their shoes for a change.

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

IF U HEAR ME... crazydbs.com

Post Number: 4332
damn now to read all this shyt... now i see how really are u guys... damn....

Silver Member
Username: Riskyb

Post Number: 539
"If everyone thought that way we would live in a utopia!"

If everyone thought that way we would live in communist Russia.

"^Yea...a lot of you are saying they're stealing our jobs and blah blah blah but take the time to sit and just think about the freedom you have and if you can learn to appreciate things then you wouldn't even bother thinking about the illegal immigrants.I'm sure you wouldn't even care,we're lucky to have jobs that pay 6 dollars an hour,some places people only make 6 dollars in a day.You'd come here illegally too if it was like that.Put yourself in their shoes for a change."

I'm glad that you think getting paid 6 dollars an hour is good. Big business is also glad to have you thinking that.

Why the hell would you not want the very best for yourself? Call it greedy. I call it ambition. Not everyone can win. Yes, we should be happy for all our well-off American amenities but, at the same time we shouldn't just give free handouts to people.

Answer me this... If mexico all of sudden took over the united states, do you think the mexican government would treat us as well as we treat them? With free healthcare and catering to their language etc.

As destructive as human beings are, as greedy as we are, and as impulsive as we are I doubt we will ever have a perfect society so until then I will try to better myself.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1676
"Why the hell would you not want the very best for yourself? Call it greedy. I call it ambition. Not everyone can win. Yes, we should be happy for all our well-off American amenities but, at the same time we shouldn't just give free handouts to people. "

^No matter how much money you have it won't make you happy...I make just a little more than enough to get by and I could be this way the rest of my life and be happy.You go ahead and have your material objects.You ever been in the ghetto bro?If you think the illegals are bad you should see the f uckin people we have on our welfare,they don't even attempt to get jobs...they sit in front of the liquor store and beg for change,that's a much bigger problem than the illegals,at least they're working and helping someone.Oh and for those of you crying about them stealing jobs...if they weren't doing those jobs the things they produce would be far more expensive if americans were doing the jobs of the illegals so...

Gold Member

Post Number: 1678
BUMP you POS!

Silver Member
Username: Smoke05

Tucson, Arizona U.S.

Post Number: 233
Immigrant FTW...

everybody came from somewhere else looking for a better life, everybody from this forum, unless if you are native american then you are an immigrant and that is the truth.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1680
^Ain't that the truth.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1186
"If everyone thought that way we would live in communist Russia."

Grant with all due respect that statement is 100% false...Communism forces everyone to be mostly equal in what they're allowed to have and do. Equal OPPORTUNITY is completely different. I'm in favor of equal OPPORTUNITY, from there if one man works harder or is more ambitous than another, then god bless him, he deserves to have a bigger house and a nicer car or w/e he wants. But it's the opportunity that is not available to many people in other parts of the world:-(

Platinum Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 11700
Upload

Silver Member
Username: Snarl2004

Audioque 12 SD2.5s, Earthquake P...

Post Number: 748
"i dont know what we are going to do because i refuse to work"

the wife said that...she is a fu<king spoiled b!tch

"you cant imagine how hard to live in a summer house year round"

ya in the hamptions...

i mean i feel bad for the guy loosing his job but seriously his whole family is spoiled and thats just life...deal with it

Gold Member

Post Number: 1682
One more for the good guys!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1187
awwww chad he's cute :-)

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Southeast PA

Post Number: 1187
I didn't want to comment in this thread but I will anyway:

My position on immigration is that I support president Bush's plan: secure the border, and implement an guest worker program.

Our economy needs immigrants, anyone who thinks it doesn't needs to take a basic economics course. We also need a way to keep track of people who want to come here and work, we can't just have them running across the border and using our resources without paying any taxes.

If there were a guest worker program that made it easy for people to come here and work, the criminals who smuggle people across the border would be out of business. The border patrol could then use their resources to do other things like catch drug smugglers.

Everyone wins under a plan like this. Unfortunately, most of the Republicans in congress don't want the guest worker program, they just want to seal off the border and thats it. Now, I'm a registered Republican and usually vote straight party for them, but I don't know WTF they're thinking on this issue. For once, they're wrong and the president is right.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1684
For once M.S. and I totally agree on something. :-) I think the president is useless though!The power is in the hands of the people!!!!

Gold Member

Use a simple...

Post Number: 9838
nicely said MS:-)

Gold Member

Use a simple...

Post Number: 9840
here is a great sollution to stop under the table wages. http://www.heritage.org/Research/Taxes/bg1866.cfm
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us