RE MXseries 12" sub

Username: Strike5858

Post Number: 5
Hey guys thinking of buying the RE MX series 12" sub. What do you guys think of the sub? How much is the sub worth? Just wanna know about the sub cause im not familiar with re.

Silver Member
Username: Skies

Courtenay, British Colu... Canada

Post Number: 476
http://www.woofersetc.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=product.display&Product_ID=4917

Have fun.
What kind of a budget you got to work with, we can help recommend a similar product for MUCH cheaper.
Also, do you have an amplifier, wiring or any electrical upgrades done yet?

Silver Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego

Post Number: 775
^^^ 100% Agreed.

Dude seriously... if you buy that sub for 900 bucks (or anywhere near that) then I command you to cut off your arm and bitchslap yourself with it repeatedly.

Silver Member
Username: Dakangofkrunk16

Post Number: 246
HA HA to that ^^^^^ Dont waist ur money when u can get a much better sub 4 cheaper u goin for spl sq or sql

Silver Member
Username: Waterboy2289

Martinez, Georgia 2 18 SX w/ ...

Post Number: 182
It's a good sub, but you can get it a lot cheaper than on woofersetc. Call RE and find the dealers in your area. If there are none, ask for the # of some dealers in california.

BTW, I've seen two of these 12's pop off a 149 in a daily driver system. It was nasty.

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

Hit you in the chest m...

Post Number: 1779
Ya'll are retarded. Talk to Renegadesrun. He can get you a 12 inch MX for around 440. The sub is VERY nice.

Post Number: 6
I can get a bran new one for $300? Im not trying to compete or nething...i just want something that sounds really good. How does this compare to JL w7,w6 and other good subs that are in the market rite now?

Post Number: 7
I can get a bran new RE mx-12 for $300. Im not trying to compete or nething...i just want something that sounds really good. How does this compare to JL w7,w6 and other good subs that are in the market rite now?

Silver Member
Username: Waterboy2289

Martinez, Georgia 2 18 SX w/ ...

Post Number: 189
^^^^like I said, you can get them cheap and they are great subs

Silver Member
Username: Renegadesrun

Lafayette, IN US

Post Number: 678
300 is a good price.....cheapest i have seen is 400 a pop for 3 that were shop demos.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1782
It would blow the w7 away, just to let you know...

Silver Member

Post Number: 291
reece have u heard the mx series and w7 b4?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1783
I have heard the W7 and I have heard from people who have heard both. They would tell you first hand that the MX is a better woofer than the W7. It's trumps it in so many aspects including the build. Neo motor, 4 inch voice coil, and long lasting rubber surround over classic foam.

Silver Member

Post Number: 293
aight i was just makin sure u werent someone who just says they think one thing suxs cuz they dont like it

Gold Member

Post Number: 1784
I never said the W7 sucks... the MX is just a better speaker.

Bronze Member
Username: Reppinqc

Charlotte, NC USA

Post Number: 49
wow you guys sure do know a lot about the subs im currently dealing with. Right now i have some 15" kicker L7's but i wanna upgrade to one singles sub thats SQL. any suggestions? My friends has W7's and I like em but from what yall are sayin they arent worth the money, so whats similar to a W7 or a RE Audio MX or XXX series that is cheaper?

Silver Member

Post Number: 301
the w7 is worth the money u can get it now for 500 but then u need a expensive arsse amp i guess go with a fi q or bl those are pretty cheap the W7 has seriously good SQ and it gets loud um a W6v2 is simular cant htink of ne thing else rite now im dead tired

Silver Member

Post Number: 302
o almost forgot check out audioque
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us