Need an amp for Friend's L7s

Bronze Member
Username: Tatonka

Post Number: 75
My friend has decided to get two 10" Kicker L7s. I tried talking him out of it but he is determined to get them.

My question is what amp should he get, The ones hes getting is dual 4 ohm or he might get a pair of Dual 2 ohm. So he needs an amp that puts out the amount of watts an L7 can do at 1 ohm, and other amp that does the same thing at 2 ohms. His budget is $200-250.

Silver Member
Username: Ceoofdaroc4

Post Number: 119
I have two 10" L7's and I run an audiobahn A8000T to each sub and thy pound you can get em on ebay for 100$ - 150$

Bronze Member

Post Number: 76
Meh Audibahn, probably only about 350 watts instead of 800 lol.

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

IF U HEAR ME... crazydbs.com

Post Number: 4325
na that amp its not overated actually its underated by 2 watts on 14.4v

Bronze Member

Post Number: 77
Really Rob? How do you know? I want a wise choice for my friend. I get paid to help him install all of this lol

Bronze Member

Post Number: 78
Really Rob? How do you know? I want a wise choice for my friend. I get paid to help him install all of this lol

Silver Member

Post Number: 122
man how you gona ask for help and then not listen when i give you an answer i have the same exact subs and im tellin u those amps are not 350 RMS there def 800 RMS

Bronze Member

Post Number: 80
I did listen. I just want some more opinions. I don't just to with the first thing I see. That's how. I appreciate your help, but I need a selection lol. Dewight, how much power do they take? Would he need to upgrade his alt?

Silver Member

Post Number: 126
Thy take 600-650 RMS I didn't upgrade my alt but I wudnt kno if I needed 2 or not

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 1633
"man how you gona ask for help and then not listen when i give you an answer"-Are you kidding Dwight?I've told you things over and over and you still don't listen and you didn't.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us