Anyone heard of this sub??

Bronze Member
Username: Jmh2004

P. A., Texas

Post Number: 82
http://www.dbdrive.net/html_english/07_platinum_subwoofers_wd.html

They have it at the place i work at, the dude I work with says that it is better than any sub out right now. he says "it's what's winning at the competitions" I've never been to a competition but what is it comparable to... it looks pretty big in person at the shop, they have a 15, but i don't know. Has anyone heard of it??

Bronze Member

P. A., Texas

Post Number: 84
anyone????

Bronze Member
Username: Lil_j

CantonUS

Post Number: 15
it's a good brand but TREO CSX> PLT15WD

Bronze Member

P. A., Texas

Post Number: 85
Oh cool, but they do have better subs right I've heard on hear that Atomic apxx's are pretty good. The thing is that this dude is building an spl van for the shop and the owner came and was talking to him today and said that he will get any subs/amps he needs, the van right now has 12 12" merlon 2000watt subs with 4 merlon 1900watt amps and i suggested some brands and one of them was atomic, he saids that db drive is way better and he would go with db drive in the install if this install doesnt work out... but I dont really know I'm just wondering, thanks for the reply too

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana DD 9515d~~]...

Post Number: 4754
That surround = and attempt to be EROM

DD, Treo, Fi > dBdrive

Silver Member
Username: Freezeman_7

Lindsay, Oklahoma U.S.A

Post Number: 824
dude DB Drive is the sh!t. i would go with this PLT15WD>Treo CSX. those db drive subs are hard hittin mofos man. u wont be disappointed
http://dbdrive.net/html_english/07_platinum_subwoofers_wd.html
those are freaking beasts, ive heard them, f()ckin LOUD

Bronze Member

P. A., Texas

Post Number: 86
and those were some of the ones i metioned to him he shot them all down as i said them too. you have a dd i've seen how about you come do a demo for them.... jk... monroe is in north la right????

thanks

Silver Member
Username: Freezeman_7

Lindsay, Oklahoma U.S.A

Post Number: 825
im in oklahoma, i have 2 fi ssds, ill pound there faces in!!! lol

Bronze Member

P. A., Texas

Post Number: 87
they have one of the plt15wd subs at the shop i have a picture some where on my phone of it, and it is a beast but i just knew there had to be better subs, shit i live in port arthur its a bit of a drive but it would be worth it..lol jp

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

My 1 12 Atom...

Post Number: 11087
i have seen that db sub in person (never heard it play though) but boy is that subs massive & heavy !

i of the toughest subs available ANYwhere is ATOMIC - they can take alot more than rated power once its clean power ,my 500wrms model takes double rated power ......

Silver Member
Username: Skies

Courtenay, British Colu... Canada

Post Number: 481
double rated power isnt anything to brag about come on Rovin

I've heard they can take enormous amounts of power though... i agree from what i've heard they're the 'toughest' subs made.

Bronze Member

P. A., Texas

Post Number: 89
they never play it at the shop either they just have it sitting on stand by the front counter the they did have 4 or 8 in a blazer though but i never heard it, i just started woking with them about 3 wks ago, its pretty cool so far but the atomic is far better then it right?? i saw on atomica website it does burps at 25,000w

i took this picture of the sub with my phone today
http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r309/juanhernandez2004/03-29-07_1400.jpg
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us