FS: P3000.1 , 2 15" WMD's in custom box

Silver Member
Username: Trey4sports

Post Number: 815
long story short, my g-pa wants my range rover gone....so my loss=your gain i cant officialy sell for a week so im just kind of takin offer really the system has less than 3 hrs play time bc its been at my dads house since ive been grounded ill post pics with date and all that stuff asap but right now just kind of letting you guys know that this stuff will be for sale very soon

P3000.1 less than 4 hrs tops use.

2 15" wmd's in 8.8 cubes (net) tuned to 37hz less than 4 hrs lay time as well

heres a couple pics https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/car-audio/330980.html

Silver Member
Username: Sheriff

Post Number: 240
That is a nice setup, it's too bad that you have to sell it all. Why does your grandpa want the Rover gone?

Silver Member

Post Number: 816
we had it taken to a mechanic and it needed an oilcollant line and usually its pretty cheap but the fact that it was gonna 1000+ to repair made him so mad and since everything comes from england on that car the mechaninc said all parts would be expensive like that the couple times i DID hear it, it was AWESOME!! anyone lookin for a nice streat banger will LOVE this setup....really hits those mid 40's frequencys

Silver Member
Username: Goodie_goop

Midland, Texas U.S.

Post Number: 465
how much for the amp?

Silver Member

Post Number: 818
i cant sell until i get it from my dads next saturday but if somebody really wants it, and throws me a nice $ ill go ahead and let them call dibs

Silver Member
Username: Goodie_goop

Midland, Texas U.S.

Post Number: 466
haha i was hopin u could throw a nice $ for me lol...i wus just curious what u would take for it mostly

Silver Member

Post Number: 819
well this is moreless a feeler i guess, but next saturday when i get it ill be sure to put out a solid $ to work around
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us