Blazer system

Silver Member
Username: Talon_es93

Trinidad, Co

Post Number: 600
i was wondering what kinda box would be good for my blazer... max width is 37.5 or 38 and max hight i wanna go with is 15... subs up port back???... and also i wanna upgrade my subs... i was thinkin a 15" hd3 or 2 12" CVXs... i want mostly spl.. i would have my box about 38.. lowest i'd go would probly be 35 so i don't need much of a spl sub..... i will be powering my subs with a pma800hc

Silver Member
Username: Skies

Courtenay, British Colu... Canada

Post Number: 468
15" HD3 D4 Would be perfect.

Extremely loud and sound great while doing it.

Or, you could join the Fi b0ner and get a 15" BL.

Silver Member
Username: Sheriff

Post Number: 219
Go with 1 15" hd3. Put the sub facing up with 4 ports on top surrounding it and maybe 2 or 4 on the back? It will sound good. This is how my sister's boyfriend has his setup and he hit 145db with 1 15" MA Audio MA1500XL.

Silver Member

Trinidad, Co

Post Number: 602
and the hd3 is way better??

Silver Member

Post Number: 222
Than the MA?

Silver Member

Trinidad, Co

Post Number: 605
ya

Silver Member

Post Number: 225
Ya, the hd3 takes 1000wrms and the MA takes 600wrms.

Silver Member

Trinidad, Co

Post Number: 606
i think the hd3 handle 3000... but will one hd3 hit a higher score then 2 12" CVXs??

Gold Member
Username: Johnfiac

IL My wangers b...

Post Number: 2039
i got a blazr... 99 i used 38 wide so it fits really firmly :-) it presses the carpet to the sides. I have 2 15's subs up port back, port has to go across the bottom of box though cuz it wont fit up and down in the back of the box between the subs.. not enough room..

Silver Member

Trinidad, Co

Post Number: 616
well i have comp vrs in there now... i'm goin with the same width as you (85 inches).. i'm goin to make it either 14.5 or 15 tall.. how deep should i make it for it can sound good with my comp vrs... or in other words how many cu ft. @ how many hurtz

Gold Member
Username: Matt12490

California USA

Post Number: 2105
Get the CVXs they will beat out a single HD3!

Silver Member

Trinidad, Co

Post Number: 617
i'm goin to but after my sons birthday party just to make sure i have enough money.... first comes family.... but the recomended box for the VRs and VXs are the same so i was thinkin i can just drop in the CVXs when i do get em... or if thats not the case then i'll just make the box for the CVXs now since they're gunna get swapped out anyways... but anyways what would be good.... i'm goin to use this box just for comps... i'm goin to make me a different one for everyday use @ about 33 hz

Silver Member

Trinidad, Co

Post Number: 618
anyone?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us