Car opinions

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 4485
2005-2006 chevy impala (black)
2004-2005 jeep grand cherokee (black or silver)
2002-2003 subaru wrx (blue, black, or white)

these are the cars ive narrowed it down to...my car still isnt sold but im going out next week to drive all three of these cars...whats your chioce out of these?

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 4486
oh and 2003-2004 cadillac deville (black)

Silver Member
Username: Sheriff

Post Number: 215
Either Black '05 Impala SS or Black '05 Grand Cherokee.

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 1625
Subaru WRX and then the Cadillac.I wouldn't consider the others but that's just my opinion.

Silver Member
Username: Gavbo211

JL Audio 10w3v2, IL US

Post Number: 405
subaru wrx (i like the blue) for sure. my buddy has one and it is the most fun car i've ever ridin in/drove.. not to mention he has only a couple thousand in mods on it, and it's already deadly fast and handles like a dream.

Silver Member
Username: Solobaric4life

Seminole, Al United states

Post Number: 475
idk, but those wrx's are badazz

Silver Member
Username: Mgbcs

Lincoln, Nebraska

Post Number: 605
I'd like any of them...but I'd go with the black Grand Cherokee. If you want a car...that Deville would be sick.

Platinum Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 12011
cadillac

Bronze Member
Username: Mrskullz1

Brooklyn, New York

Post Number: 17
wrx sti!
then deville with double d's :0

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 4489
hmmm...im really hoping when i drive these that i come away really liking one of them and not likeing the other 3 or else ill be second guessing my decision until i get rid of the car saying i shuoldve got a different one

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 4490
oh and dont worry skullz, the caddy, jeep, and impala will receive some very nice looking rims...

and not enough money for the sti or else i wouldnt even be asking...id get a b0ner over an sti lol

Platinum Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 12020
cadillac

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 3722
cadillac or cherokee. but whatever you do don't get the impala. maybe if it was an older impala, but the new one's look horrible.

Silver Member
Username: Rosrock2000

AA Assassins, MI USA

Post Number: 393
black on black impalas are the shiznit!

Silver Member
Username: Skibum12189

Cleveland

Post Number: 373
white or black wrx with a sleeper body kit, lowered with decent gun metal 17s, 5% all around, and a greddy blow off valve....not ricer though

Silver Member

Cleveland

Post Number: 374
ehh actually forget the body kit and the rims, they look cool anyways and roads and winters in the northeastern US are hell on any car with decent rims or a body kit

Silver Member

Cleveland

Post Number: 379
just a random fact, my brother was looking at sti's and evo mr's....found out that for a 18-19 year old, theyre theee most expensive cars to insure in the US. More expensive than bentleys and ferraris believe it or not, bc no one drives those, not to mention, any 18 year old behind the wheel of a 300 some hp awd car....prrrrobably isnt going to go the speed limit....

Silver Member
Username: 04redmach1

Columbus, GA USA

Post Number: 445
Go with a new Ford Edge. I love mine :-)

Kevin

PS: Orange with chromies hehe

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 4492
^^^good point cal...i dont plan of going the speed limit if i had either lol...but my parents pay for insurance luckily

and i agre bballa, black impalas with 5% tint and black rims with a chrome lip would look very nice i think...but then again so would the caddy and jeep

Silver Member

Cleveland

Post Number: 381
yea same here, im 17 and my parents pay for my insurance and my car, just not gas. Like 11 months ago, I got a two point ticket for turning right on red, and I dont even think my insurance agent knows about it, yet its still like 1500 bucks a half to insure me on a Cherokee. Other than that, my record is clean, but still 1500 is a ton of cash. Find out if youre insured on your parents cars too, bc if youre only driving your car, you might get a discount. I get like the "good student" discount which is 400 a year cheaper, but my dad insures me on my moms envoy, her eclipse, my brothers car, and his truck....so that might be a factor, idk...

Silver Member

Cleveland

Post Number: 382
btw, idk if you pay for your gas, but it suckkkks in jeeps, mine seriously never gets above 15 or 16. Idk your price range, but check out some of the "non-XL" envoys and cars called Buick Rainiers (theyre just like envoys, and yes, theyre buicks, but theyre sick) theyre like the cadillac envoy pretty much. SOooo classy

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 4493
i got real lucky...my parents pay for car, insurance, and gas...i pay for what all i want for it...

i.e., the system, rims, tint, etc

Silver Member
Username: Dakangofkrunk16

Post Number: 235
If you are goin for car audio get the jeep cause u got plenty of room

If u goin for speed go with that Subura wrx my friend got one stage 5 turbo it is mad fast you can put sumthing in the trunk tho

But if u goin for sumwhat luxury wit a lil extra speed get the Impala

If you like ur beat down low down low and ur top let back let back IMpala SS all da way i caould also fit a nice lil system in the impala too not

Silver Member

Post Number: 236
oh didnt see that if u wanna be up on Baller Status get the deville and Throw Some D's On That B!tch

Silver Member

Post Number: 237
oh and Throw some 15's in that b!tch

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Southeast PA

Post Number: 1153
Cadillac FTW!

They're not called the king of cars for nothing.

And I hate you if your parents are buying that for you

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 4494
lol i guess you hate me then...

parents and grandparents FTW

Silver Member
Username: Rosrock2000

AA Assassins, MI USA

Post Number: 396
nice have them buy you a tiht a*s system to!!

Silver Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego

Post Number: 778
Doesn't matter how it drives or looks if it ends up being a pile of cr@p.... research, research, research.

http://www.carsurvey.org/
http://www.epinions.com/Used_Cars
http://www.automotive.com/used-cars/reviews/
http://autos.yahoo.com/consumerreports/article/best_and_worst_used_cars.html

Gold Member

Post Number: 1629
Can you describe what this "Stage 5" turbo consisted of?

Silver Member
Username: Ceoofdaroc4

Post Number: 121
keep it gangsta go wit the impala!! throw some D's on that b*tch

Silver Member

Post Number: 257
my fault typo stage 3 which still gives him 300 wxtra hp

Tubular Manifold
Intercooler
Wastegate
Blowoff Valve
Charge pipe
Down Pipe
Fuel Pump
Fuel Regulator
Piping That is just a few stuff off the top of my head ur annoyin rob lol i make a lil typo and u get all ova me his turbo cost around 7,000 i think it is turbo netics could be greddy i'll have to see it again

Silver Member
Username: Killswitchjd

Post Number: 365
caddy, then impala (in that order)

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 4495
thats a good point brad...i must admit i havent done any research yet on any of these cars but just from personal experience with these cars, i have not heard of any problems...sure the occasional problem here and there but for the most part all pretty nice from what ive heard...but im definitly gonna do some research before i buy anything

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 4501
anyone wanna do me a favor and photoshop black rims on a black impala (new style)...and black rims on a black deville...im just curious to see it...

Silver Member

San Diego

Post Number: 782
Not very black wheels but close enough. Go to http://www.tirerack.com/ and see for yourself.
Upload

Silver Member

San Diego

Post Number: 784
Upload

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 4506
thanks brad...i tried my best at photoshop but i couldnt even figure it out lol...gave up real quick

Gold Member

Post Number: 1643
300 Extra horsepower from just a turbo kit, now that's impressive.That would require a monster turbo and a bigger turbo(s)=More Turbo lag,which would mean less off the line.So you mean to tell me he got all that extra power from that kit alone?That's double the engines stock HP.To take the most advantage of an upgraded turbo kit an aftermarket ECU is a necessity to adjust fuel maps/ratios.Get some pictures Dru,I'd really like to see that setup.

Silver Member

Post Number: 280
Yea i can take soem pics let me call him up

Silver Member

Post Number: 282
o wait its 1233 i dont htink he is gonna come buy i'll call him tommaorw well actually that would b today y r u lookin for a turbo kit to give u 300hp or are u just tryin to be a pain in the arsse

Bronze Member
Username: Mash4kash

Lafayette, LA

Post Number: 84
Man yall trippen u know whats mad fast my 02 gsxr 1000 that does 0-60 in 2.0 sec chargers, gt's, camaros, wrx's i always try to race em I be tauntig them when I'm at the light but they never wanna race me now bout the car ain't no car NO CAR NO CAR is cleaner tighter or better looking than a 1994-1996 Black Impala SS I got a 1995 black impala on foose spank 5 22's don't get me wrong I love lacs but 94-96 Impala SS are the trophy car slabbers fa real

Silver Member

San Diego

Post Number: 790
^^^ I agree that '94-'96 Impala SS are one of the best American designs ever. Freakin beautiful cars. You used to be able to get one for a fair price but not anymore.

Gold Member
Username: Matt12490

California USA

Post Number: 2087
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Chevrolet-Impala-IMPALA-SS-1996-IMPALA-SS-NEW-15- Miles-BLACK-MUST-SELL_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ6169QQitemZ330103314738QQrdZ1

Is this for real? 15 miles!?

I hear the digital odometers are easier to roll back than the manual ones.

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 4517
those cars are sexy i must say...my friends dad has one as his undercover cop car and its fast as sh1t

Bronze Member

Lafayette, LA

Post Number: 97
o yea they fast instead using auto zone parts use high performance parts like accel, ms, hypertech and damn u go smile all the way home after leaving the mechanic, mine sound like a truck with my 2 flowmaster super 40 series

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 4529
i actually found 3 of them in my area...ima go drive one on tuesday along with the other cars...ill have my opinions up on the cars by then...right now, the impala is leading the way i think and then the caddy then wrx then jeep

Silver Member

Lafayette, LA

Post Number: 102
what year Impala? I bought mine off ebay

Gold Member
Username: Bernymac

Cambodian

Post Number: 2343
You have 4 totaly different cars.
Chevy Impala SS - American Muscle I guess?
Jeep - SUV < best for the sound system and a lot of room
WRX - Japanese Import tuner < if you want fast this one is for you
Caddy - Just good ole luxury, smooth drive.

You need to look into what you want most, speed (american or japanese stick or automatic) or suv (lots of room) or do you want a really smooth luxury ride.

I pick the WRX, because I already have a SUV

Silver Member

Lafayette, LA

Post Number: 103
I respect your choice but can u explain why would u pick a wrx over an Impala SS?

Gold Member

Cambodian

Post Number: 2344
Style, handling, H4 motor. and I never considered a impala SS. If I had a list, the impala SS would of never been on my list.

Gold Member

Cambodian

Post Number: 2345
Oh, and I'm talking about the new impala SS's. I do like the 95ish impala SS's, don't get me wrong there. But if your talking about the new ones, no. The 95ish years, then yes I will consider those.

Silver Member

Lafayette, LA

Post Number: 105
the new ones?! f!ck no they a piece of sh!t I don't kno what in god's name went on with chevy after the 94-96 impala ss they must've been on that crystal meth when they came out with them ugly azz Impalas after the 94-96's cuz I really wanna slap the living f!ck outta every one of the Impala designers and dey mamas. If I owned chevy they would've been fired and sent to hell! They embarassed me man!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us