All my problems are solved LOOK!!

Gold Member
Username: Lbeckner

Tulsa, Ok Usa

Post Number: 1476
http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-4000-WATT-LANZAR-VIBE286-Car-Audio-Amp-Amplifier_W0QQite mZ220097340272QQcategoryZ18796QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

What do you think Juliob? This should replace my kx2500.1 nicely.

Silver Member
Username: Djbeanpole

Naptown, Indiana USA

Post Number: 361
lol

Silver Member
Username: Oleg

Santa Monica, CA USA

Post Number: 683
why in the world would you replace that kicker with the lanzar? What kind of a problem could you've had where this fixes it?

Gold Member

Tulsa, Ok Usa

Post Number: 1478
I need more power and LOOK there it is. Thanks Juliob!!!!

Silver Member
Username: Gavbo211

JL Audio 10w3v2, IL US

Post Number: 402
I think i'm catching some sarcasm there.. haha. but hey for 139 if it even puts out anywhere close to those numbers and comes with a 3 year warranty?? why not.. lol.

Silver Member

Santa Monica, CA USA

Post Number: 684
You're trippin, dude...no way in hell that lanzar will put out more power than zx2500.1.

ZX2500.1 is no joke. There's no comparison between the 2. There's a reason why one costs $600 more than the other.

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 1618
The Optidrive line is supposed to be fairly good.

Silver Member

JL Audio 10w3v2, IL US

Post Number: 406
I'm just sayin that even if that amp did lets say 1000x2 at 2ohms which would make it like 65% effecient, and even though it's notorious for frying it comes with a 3 year warranty.. for 139 plus shipping, it wouldn't be THAT bad for someone who is on a budget. although, personally, i'd never touch it.. lol.

Silver Member

Santa Monica, CA USA

Post Number: 685
You're trippin, dude...no way in hell that lanzar will put out more power than zx2500.1.

ZX2500.1 is no joke. There's no comparison between the 2. There's a reason why one costs $600 more than the other.

Silver Member
Username: Killswitchjd

Post Number: 351
that amp put out like 200 x2 at 2 ohms rms, 100x2 at 4 ohms rms

Silver Member

Post Number: 352
and they didnt publish the fuse rating anywhere, its probably 20x2 or less

Gold Member

Tulsa, Ok Usa

Post Number: 1479
So I need two of them then?

Silver Member

Santa Monica, CA USA

Post Number: 688
so Gavin, do you have zx2500.1?

Silver Member

Santa Monica, CA USA

Post Number: 689
sorry, lucas...do you have zx2500.1?

Silver Member

JL Audio 10w3v2, IL US

Post Number: 409
haha.. i only wish. i just stumbled upon this thread and thought i'd share my 2 cents. I'm sure there is no way that amp puts out more than the kicker, although i'd be curious to see some real numbers for it.

Silver Member

Santa Monica, CA USA

Post Number: 691
should be around what Nate posted above. I meant to ask lucas if he has it...my bad, gavin

Silver Member
Username: Mendonmafia

USA

Post Number: 251
dude that amp is so awesome i should get it to power my sony xplods besauce they can handel 1000 rms each with no problem.

Username: Ttam

Post Number: 6
you want to sell the kicker?

Gold Member

Tulsa, Ok Usa

Post Number: 1480
Haha. No I have the KX2500.1. Its the first 2500 watt amp that kicker came out with. I smoked it about a month ago and had to send it in to kicker for repair. When I got it back the power certificate said 2636 watts rms. The original birth sheet said 2882. I lost a little bit of power, but I can't really tell. I was just thinking about getting more power to run my four eclipse 9122 titaniums. The whole Lanzar thing was a joke. It started when Juliob recommended to someone that they get the Lanzar amps. I was just thanking him for his knowlegable input and advice. lol.

Username: Ttam

Post Number: 9
there days have been over. the OLd Vibes put out pretty good - opti drive.

Silver Member

Santa Monica, CA USA

Post Number: 692
i think he recommended those to someone on a tight budget. I don't imagine he'd be offering this to anyone who can afford better.

Silver Member

Post Number: 361
just wanted to pound that joke in, and use it to show people these amps are useless and should never be purchased.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1636
He reccomends the OPTIDRIVE line which is far different and better than the POS amp you posted a link for.

Gold Member
Username: Hockeyknight

Post Number: 1031
u do realize if u wanna run that vibe 4k amp ur gunna need a HUGE alt upgrade........................

try the mother nature HO Alt kit.........the kit comes with a 50ft lighting rod and some power lines....0 amps at idle but man if u take that thing through a storm u should prolly see 5000000 amps peak...then u might see the rms on that amp

Gold Member

Tulsa, Ok Usa

Post Number: 1482
Well, excuse me Rob for not knowing the difference.

LOL Dr. Destroyer

Gold Member

Post Number: 1650
^Well if you're trying to poke fun at Juliob you should at least make fun of something he actually promotes?There's a huge difference...that's like comparing bottom line Hifonics against the XX series...

Bronze Member
Username: Mash4kash

Lafayette, LA

Post Number: 81
good joke Dr. Destroyer

Gold Member
Username: Thomas_g

NM

Post Number: 2250
I say ur a fu!kin f@g and this thread is completely useless to anyone its just showing how much of a dipsh!t u are and need to get a life. You may have your own opinion, Juliob may have his, honestly hes helped me alot and i would take what Juliob offers me then what you would offer me any day.

Silver Member

Santa Monica, CA USA

Post Number: 719
niiiice this is getting nice and heated. i think we should close this thread without any further posts.

Bronze Member

Lafayette, LA

Post Number: 90
Exacly who is he referring to as a "fu!kin f@g"

Gold Member
Username: Thomas_g

NM

Post Number: 2251
Not you. Did u make this thread??

Bronze Member

Lafayette, LA

Post Number: 99
nah sum fool name lucas who think a fu!kn lanzar 4000 wud replace a kicker 2500.1 why in mankind wud he even think that i mean i seriously have no idea i mean i understand sum people are mental retarded but even they wud know that

Gold Member

Tulsa, Ok Usa

Post Number: 1483
Well then enjoy your Lanzar JB.

I think it was obvious that this thread was just a joke.

Username: Razzal_dazzal

Berkshire, Finch UK

Post Number: 1
yo guys, im looking to hook up six by nines to a sub zero 4 channleded amp. plz help caus i have tried every thing?

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Southeast PA

Post Number: 1322
" nah sum fool name lucas who think a fu!kn lanzar 4000 wud replace a kicker 2500.1 why in mankind wud he even think that i mean i seriously have no idea i mean i understand sum people are mental retarded but even they wud know that "

Lanzar Opti 4000d will do about 3500 watts, a Kicker 2500.1 is underrated so it might do 3000 at the most. Last time I checked, 3500 is more than 3000.

The Kicker is better quality but the Opti 4000 is more powerful.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us