Hey selling the system! ascendant audio

Silver Member
Username: Matt_stu

Post Number: 135
alright as much as i hate to see it go my car is sh*tting the bed and my new car is going to be an S10 pickup and there is no way i could fit the 2 15's in there. I have all hookups for it receipts from ascendant audio and everything you need. the speakers are 2 15 ascendant audio and the boxes are two customized boxes from klaus audio. This was one hell of an expensive setup so it wont be going for cheap. The amp JL audio 500/1 amplifier and i have had the speakers for about a year but rarely played them. first why i didnt play them was because i live in buffalo new york and it was winter time and i dont like to play my system if it isnt warm out. second was the ground cable hooked up to the switch got eroded from the salt and snow from the winter so basically these things are in great condition. They pound extremely hard as you can imagine 2 fifteens in an olds alero will do. here are some pics email me at stu022488@yahoo.com. i will be selling the speakers in the boxes for 400 a piece the amp for around 350. i am sure i can negotiate the prices within reason but the whole setup for my car cost me abotu 2,000 and am looking to get about 1,200-1,500 back. heres some picsUpload
Upload
Upload
Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 136
Upload

Gold Member
Username: Matt12490

California USA

Post Number: 2070
Are those arsenals or havocs?

Silver Member
Username: Adam_s

15 TC9 Hybrid, RE MT Softparts

Post Number: 934
400+400+350=1150
and you said you were looking to get back 1200-1500???

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

Hit you in the chest m...

Post Number: 1766
Your prices are ridiculous... no offense, but you might wanna sell seperate and lower the prices..

Silver Member

Post Number: 137
yea i know there high but the boxes cost me 250 custom made subs 275 and they probably only have maybe a few hours of playing time on them if they had more use id just sell the subs on ebay for something aroudn the lines of 100-150 but figured going to a foru mor something id rather see my subs go to someone that for sure knows what they are doing with a system wiring so on. anyways offers still open and they are arsenals.

Silver Member
Username: Riskyb

Post Number: 525
"and they probably only have maybe a few hours of playing time on them"

Thats great but, its one of those things you can't really prove. Those prices are as much or almost as much as buying brand new. I doubt anyone would buy used for new prices.

If you didn't know, car audio products depreciate in value quite a bit once they are no longer new.

Silver Member

Post Number: 138
ahhh i knew that i just figured i could see whati could get for them hell maybe ill get an suv and just put them in there who knows i dont really feel like selling them for any less because i am very stingy about money haha if you havnt noticed from the prices. well thanks anyways if i do buy a new car and have to get rid of them for sure ill deffiantly be on here with lower prices or ebay thanks anyways

Silver Member
Username: Winterfreshpimp

Chisago, MN America

Post Number: 443
i just need 1 of those subs, no box. what would be your price?

Silver Member
Username: Sheriff

Post Number: 232
Nice stuff, but if you are getting an extended cab s10 you can easily fit both of those 15's in it.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us