$900 fine.

Silver Member
Username: Blazerboy

15 $$D wangi...

Post Number: 472
So I was driving today, and I got pulled over. I was thinking it was because of speeding, but when he pulled me over, he said that my music was way too loud. It was on volume 10, no bass boost, no nothing, and he still pulled me over, which in a way makes me proud, but anyway.

So he pulls me over, gets license regestration, checks me out, all that good stuff. Then comes back to my car and says, "you know Illinois just passed a noise polution fine of $500 plus a $400 towing and inpoundment fee don't you?" Of course I play the whole, oh my God, my mom is going to kill me, I barely make any money to begin with" act. He tells me " im going to think about what I want to do with this situation". He goes back to his car, comes back to mine in about 3 min, and says, "im going to cut you a huge break. Im going to give you a warning, but don't let it happen again."

So no harm there, but my Q is, can the fine realy be up to $900? It seems super high, I was exspecting a $100-ish quote if that. Also can he legaly inpound my Blazer for that, and can noise pollutions be enforced in the middle of the day?

All in all, the cop was cool, he let me off, and I was speeding, as well as driving with 4 people, (haven't had my license for 6 months). But 9 hundo? Come'on.

Gold Member
Username: Oglejust

Post Number: 1274
yeah he can enforce it during the day and the whole 1 person for 6 months thing is dumb... no 1 cares lol dayum 900? didnt know that

Gold Member
Username: Mygame5982

Serious Wang Coming So..., TEXAS US

Post Number: 1512
my dad is a state troopeR!!
screw you guys! hahaa jk

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 3697
every state's different but if that's il. law then they can fine you that much and impound it. and yeah they can enforce noise pollution law anytime of the day, anywhere they want.

Gold Member
Username: Logan__tille

Http://com4.runboard.c...

Post Number: 6634
lol its no different than a jakebrake..fu*k em..

Silver Member

15 $$D wangi...

Post Number: 473
Yea, i've been pulled over 4 times, and all 4 of them I had like 3+ people in my car. Im 4/4 with getting out of tickets!

Gold Member
Username: Logan__tille

Http://com4.runboard.c...

Post Number: 6635
<---- Never been pulled over.lol

Gold Member

Post Number: 1276
dude! im 4/4 too :-)

Gold Member

Post Number: 1277
logan thats cuz u drive like an old b!tch lmao

Gold Member
Username: J_baby15

DiRtY 5oUtH ...

Post Number: 1412
im 2/2 for gettin tickets
and like 6/6 gettin searched on bull5hit stops where they had no cause

Silver Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego

Post Number: 745
Thats $1900 in fines in less than a week for E members.... dayum.

Silver Member

15 $$D wangi...

Post Number: 474
^^^

Haha, true, but I bet he will win his appeal, and all in all I didn't get a ticket. So a true grand total of $0!

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

IF U HEAR ME... crazydbs.com

Post Number: 4295
hahaha... i got that fine 3 times .....

yeah they get your car impounded plsu tickets fees... on the impound me ur gonna pay around 780 total... plus if they send u to court thats extra or tickets if they give you that... haha yeah i know it feels like shyt man.. me 3 times in this year.. its facke dup man sorry for that

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

Ascendant Audio Arsenals, Chicago What the phu...

Post Number: 1150
i haven't been pulled over in 2 and a half years. Although up untill like 2 months ago i was driving a police cruiser...and up untill like a week ago i didn't have bass in my jeep...i'm sure i'll get rolled pretty soon LOL

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Chicago, Illinois U.S.A

Post Number: 1563
Well that's why you don't speed.I drive loud but I don't break any other laws driving besides that.Besides what's the rush?When you get pulled over it will cost you far more time than it would have if you just did the speed limit.Always be aware of your surroundings and you'll spot a cop before he notices you doing something illegal,cops are not robots that instantly detect illegal stuff aside from that radar gun :-(

Bronze Member
Username: Dlavante

Tigard, Or USA

Post Number: 15
<-- got my first ticket yesterday after 3 years luckily it was only for $100

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

Ascendant Audio Arsenals, Chicago What the phu...

Post Number: 1155
i agree with rob some drivers are more aware than others...i check my mirrors more often then average and a cop will RARELY sneak up on me. You also gotta know what areas they tend to stop ppl for speeding in.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us