System repositioning mirror

Gold Member
Username: Johnfiac

IL My wangers b...

Post Number: 1980
My system has been repositioning my mirror for the past week... anytime the lows come in i have to re-adjust it.. anyone have suggestions? i think i found a fix for now but its not gunna work for to long... and i need a new ride soon these subs really riping my ride apart..

Silver Member
Username: Dakangofkrunk16

Post Number: 165
i had that happen i just moved the port away from the walls of the trunk but u can find sumtin to put around the inside were the it moves to stop it or rap a string around it that should help

Gold Member
Username: Wolfman1966

WEST MONROE , LOUISIANA USA

Post Number: 2284
ha ha, just shows what a good system can do.

Gold Member

IL My wangers b...

Post Number: 1988
:-) i like the fact my sounds can tear my ride apart but hate the fact that they are tearing my ride apart... but i asically took the mirror and the bar that connects from the window to the mirror so it is as far up as it can go so the mirror touches the ceiling, the ceiling is holding it from moving as much, so far it hasnt moved the positioning, just moves like a normal rearview with sounds again..up and down lol

Silver Member
Username: Rideredder

Cornell, IL USA

Post Number: 764
Like this?

http://www.realmofexcursion.com/videos/PierceAudioProducts/wmd12.1.wmv

Silver Member
Username: Spkrman

Chi town, IL U S A

Post Number: 328
it happens.

with the 2 R 10's in the yaris... one burp can send the mirror from straight back to down.

Gold Member
Username: Bernymac

Cambodian

Post Number: 2277
My rear view mirror broke off :-(. Before it was really really stable, and now its broke. Plus my front window is cracked, so I dunno what I'll do.

Platinum Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 11949
^^Ditto..i got mine fixed tho

Gold Member

Cambodian

Post Number: 2279
which part, the window or the mirror. With my mirror, it slides in from the top, I can slide it in but it comes off bc the groves are all messed up. Might superglue it when I get a new front window.

Platinum Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 11952
I cracked my window twice...and the same thing happens to my mirror...so i gorilla glued that b!tch..it doesnt fall anymore :-)

Gold Member

Cambodian

Post Number: 2284
Gorilla Glue FTW. Actually thinking about attaching it to the headliner....somehow...

Platinum Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 11955
lol...how would you do that???...It would ruin the headliner..wouldnt it???

or maybe u could get one of those camera's and put it in ur dash somewhere??

Silver Member
Username: Spkrman

Chi town, IL U S A

Post Number: 329
you can mount it to the roof in some cars, some are stock like this.

its MUCH MUCH stronger.

Gold Member

Cambodian

Post Number: 2288
I have a AC Control for the rear ac. It has a cover, so I can probaly attach it to this. It was going to go directly on the headliner haha. But I'll see what I can do. The mirror itself doesn't wobble like some cars, its the part that connects to the window that makes my mirror move out of place. hope you know what Im talking about.

Gold Member

IL My wangers b...

Post Number: 1989
my mirror did just shake alot before, and it broke.. i replaced the ARM from the mount to the mirror with one i got from the junkyard looks identical.. but i think i need another one to make it more firm. as for the glass.. i think im going to add some silicone behind it to tighten it up.. Who has systems that are responsible for thier mirror damage tho?

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 11539
my rear break light broke from the bass. not the tail light but the break light on the rear window.

Silver Member
Username: Dakangofkrunk16

Post Number: 173
yea that sht happened to me and it would rattle the rear brake light in the rear window i just took it out
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us