Xmax????

Silver Member
Username: Dakangofkrunk16

Post Number: 148
any body no the highest possible xmax of a 15 fi brl fully loaded i no the regular non fully loaded one is 16mm which is 0.6299inches but i no the fully loaded one can do betta

Silver Member
Username: Blazerboy

15 $$D wangi...

Post Number: 470
My 15" SSD is at 17, which probly doesn't help, but hey!

Silver Member

Post Number: 152
thump

Platinum Member
Username: Glasswolf

Wisteria, Lane USA

Post Number: 11686
Xmax alone doesn't tell you anything about the speaker really.

Silver Member

Post Number: 153
imm just curious i wanna no the excursion

Silver Member
Username: Trey4sports

Post Number: 778
its 27. the post it on the website

Silver Member

Post Number: 156
typo fi btl 15 and i no they post it i said 16mm xamax but it is subject to change with the upgrades thats why it has a lil star thing next to it just like the max rms i wish they told u at the end

Silver Member
Username: Trey4sports

Post Number: 779
no, in the description for the BTL they say add a hi xmax coil for 27mm excursion

Silver Member
Username: Rob1083

Post Number: 107
The BTL Series does what others cant. It allows you to tailor your subwoofer for your exact extreme SPL needs. Starting with our standard double stacked motor and 8 layer flat wind voice coil, you can tweak things with a variety of options. Need more power handling? Add a chamfered pole or axial cooling channels. Need incredible Xmax to feed your 160dB at 20Hz obsession? Add a third magnet and our extended length coils (26mm of Xmax). With over 20 different options to choose from, we can build the exact sub you need to fuel your SPL fire.

Gold Member
Username: Livin_loud

No HTML in h...

Post Number: 1447
sorry for the thread jack, but holy sh!t, GlassWolf??? where have you been??? lol

Silver Member

Post Number: 157
o my bad i didnt see that good looks and yea i no u can customise it which i think is fluckin awsome but wtf does it mean by universal yes or no and i want serious spl but ima use it daily should i still pick spl
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us