Got a $1000 fine today..

Gold Member
Username: Frkkevin

Resonant Engineering..., Fort Worth... Email

Post Number: 3398
well me and my girl went to starbucks tonight.. all the street racers meet up there on fri-sat nights before they race..

so we were waiting for my friend to get their and got thirsty so we went to Albertsons to get some food and drinks.. came back out and went to the car which was between Alberstons and starbucks

we got autumn back in her car seat and we were getting ready to go into starbucks when a cop pulled in by a line of cars parked at star bucks.. i watched as he pulled everyone's license over there in curiosity

so anyway.. then he starts walking my way so i did not go anyway .. then he took my license along with my girls.. 7 people got tickets .. then both of us

the reason for the tickets,, "criminal tresspassing" .. said we were all soliciting

they are each $500 a pop so thats a $1000 total.. luckily we have a reciept from Albertsons with the time 9:07.. the ticket was wrote up at 9:25.. only cuz we were last

all in all ima fight that thing like no other

Gold Member
Username: Shortysetnies

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 1190
thats bull sh!t man. I would too. He can't give you a ticket for that. he just wanted to feel big and bad. fight it for sure

Silver Member
Username: Dakangofkrunk16

Post Number: 149
yea dont loose that reciept i once got pulled ova for suspicousness w/e that is then the cop said my systen was loud he saw i had subs and a hu but he didnt no that sht was broke i bought the amp from sonic and i had a warranty luckily a cup days b4 that happened i rote to them about that and i kept the email and printed it out cop tryied gettin me with a disturbing the peace the system and a bunch of bs i went fought it and won

Silver Member
Username: Hockeyknight

Post Number: 995
wow i bet that cop feel cool

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 11507
that is just obsurd. kevin you shouldn't have any problems winning that. gl.

Silver Member
Username: Blazerboy

15 $$D wangi...

Post Number: 469
Just accept it, pay the ticket like a man.

...J/K, yea man, fight that one. From the evidence you have of proving you not being there at the time of the "crime" it should not be a problem. Good Luck.

Gold Member
Username: Frkkevin

Resonant Engineering..., Fort Worth... Email

Post Number: 3399
the only thing that hurts it is the time difference.. but we were the last ones to get the tickets and it took him forever to write up the others...

but yeah... my day today was horrible

Silver Member
Username: Blazerboy

15 $$D wangi...

Post Number: 471
Eh, could be worse. Don't worry untill you have something to worry about.

Not saying $1000 isn't something to worry about, but hopefully you can get out of it.

^^^Plus my mom says that, and it calms me down when she does!

Silver Member
Username: Smoke05

Tucson, Arizona U.S.

Post Number: 202
just ask for a court date, no need for a jury. the judge will support you because that time frame isnt big. also you can sue the cop(or the city) for the money you are losing because you can be missing work also if you decide to hire a lawer (not needed) you can sue for court fees and lawyer fees.
took bussines law last semester :-)
everything depends on the state you are but it is mostly the same.

Gold Member
Username: Bernymac

Cambodian

Post Number: 2264
since theres a big time frame in between, say that the cop told you not to go anywhere. Say that you got out of the store, went to your car, put your child into the car, he pulls up, see's that your trying to leave, and tells you not to leave. And then he comes to you last. Don't say you was just standing there waiting for something to happen haha.

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 3691
you can easily fight that and win. and that isn't a big time difference at all. 18mins., that's nothing and they'll throw that out right away. if they don't you can easily sue.

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 3915
yeah that sucks but you wont have a problem winning it.

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

Ascendant Audio Arsenals, Chicago What the phu...

Post Number: 1137
I'll testify as a character witness!!!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us