SPL 15"

Bronze Member
Username: Mercsable

Kalamazoo, MI USA

Post Number: 66
I am looking for the most SPL option in a 15" sub. I would like the rms to be somewhere betwee 1000-1300. It can be 2 15's or just one. Budget isnt a problem as long as its not over 500$ a piece. I want to be heard before Im seen.

Silver Member
Username: Blazerboy

15 $$D wangi...

Post Number: 466
A Fi BL or BTL would be nice.

Silver Member
Username: Goodie_goop

Midland, Texas U.S.

Post Number: 446
not a BTL, it needs more power then that...BL would be good on that though

or an AQ hd3

those are pretty popular at the moment

Bronze Member

Kalamazoo, MI USA

Post Number: 71
Cause it pisses me off these guys at work have 2 12" audiobahns and this other one has 2 12" rockford fosgates p1s. both of them you can hear from outside in the parking lot so i know if i spend the money I can do much better

Silver Member
Username: Hockeyknight

Post Number: 994
craig isnt derek jeter from kalamazoo?? nice!!!! 1 15" fi q on 1200-1500rms will show them whats up!!!

Silver Member
Username: Blazerboy

15 $$D wangi...

Post Number: 468
Yea for sure, I would say go with Fi. Great builds, and great people to work with. Doesn't break the bank either!

Silver Member
Username: Ceoofdaroc4

Post Number: 101
Man if you want strictly SPL go with 2 15" kicker L7 you will defintely blow those sh*tty azz audiobahn and rockfords out of the water. I got two 10" and I don't even play em loud because thy shake my car so bad I think something is gona break I need to get dynamat... so if you get two 15" oh my gosh!! Lol but I hear the Fi Q's are nice maybe the Si Mag. But yea if you want L7's you can get them for cheaper than BL's get em on ebay from an authorized dealer so you can get a warranty you probally get them both for under 600$ shipped maybe even $500 there great SPL subs for the money.

Silver Member
Username: Imalik

SD2.5, New Jersey Ocean

Post Number: 177
Dwight is right the L7 would smash them on SPL, the L7 does have a high failure rate. If you want a better built sub go with 2 Audioque HD3. Problem solved.

Silver Member
Username: Goodie_goop

Midland, Texas U.S.

Post Number: 448
if he is lookin for more spl then the the BL would be a better choice the the Q or the mag...he said he wanted sPl, not sq or sQl...

like someone said the kicker L7 gets loud but you not have any sq and a better chance if it having problems due to the not so great build quality

also he would only have enough power for 1 HD3...other wise he would be drastically underpowering them...but one HD3 will be plenty loud

Bronze Member

Kalamazoo, MI USA

Post Number: 72
thanks for the help, I think Ill get the HD3...and yeah I think derek jeter is from kalamazoo.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us