Pvc port

Silver Member
Username: Smoke05

Tucson, Arizona U.S.

Post Number: 200
does it matter if i use a 1.5 inch diameter and 1.08 inches of lenght the calculator said that it will give me 30hz. is that right? and where on the net can i buy a prremade port tube. thanks

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 3911
that sounds very far off. you need to use at least 3" diameter and it will be alot longer

Gold Member
Username: Fishy

Tamarac Ft.Laud, FL USA

Post Number: 1597
Yeah you'd have to have about 2.5 ft^3 for that to work out and I can just about guarantee you'd have a helluva lot of port noise.

Whats your sub, amp, and volume restrictions. If I can find the specs I can design an enclosure for you pretty quick in WinISD.

:-)

I just had my gall bladder removed and ain't workin. I'm bored and have got plenty of time on my hands.

-Fishy

Silver Member
Username: Smoke05

Tucson, Arizona U.S.

Post Number: 201
well im sorry to hear that, and thank for the help, the sub will be a Fi Q, amp zx1000.1 kicker, an the volume restriction??? wel is a Fi Q should be between 1.8 and 2.5 cuft. the measurement for my trunk is 30w x 14h x 14d you can out a little more dept if you want, but not for the hight and the wide that is it. thanks again i hope you get better thanks fishy...

I forgot i will like my box tunned between 28 to 33 as Fi recommends thanks again :-)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us