Which 12"s to get?

Username: Chuck78

Post Number: 1
Hey, just wondering which 12's I should get. Looking for more loudness than quality and price isn't too much of an issue(around $900 to spend on both). If you had any suggestions and reasons why I'd love to hear them.

Silver Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego

Post Number: 732
What amp will you run them off of?

Post Number: 3
a 2000w @ 1ohm Hifonics amp

Silver Member

San Diego

Post Number: 734
A couple fully loaded dual 1 ohm Fi BL12's would be a good choice for you. $648 shipped.

www.ficaraudio.com/

Silver Member

San Diego

Post Number: 735
Wire them like this:

Upload

Post Number: 4
haha I was looking for how to wire them at a 1ohm load. Also how do the BL's compare to the HD3's?

Silver Member

San Diego

Post Number: 737
The HD3's will hit harder but they demand alot more power than you have to give. The BL's still hit very hard and are a great match with your amp.

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 3690
i'd say if getting bl's, just get one. i've read people having loaded bl's are giving them around 1500wrms each. i don't think you have enough power for a pair.

Post Number: 5
well If i do go with the BL's I'll have more money to spend on the amp. Right now I'm at $340, any suggestions for around $600 or so?

Silver Member
Username: Loudon

Post Number: 913
i would do a pair of ssds if u want a more spl ... if u want a pair of subs ... unless u have constant voltage to get all the power out of the amp ... otherwise .. ull do about 1400-1600 depending ... so itll optimaly power them

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

IF U HEAR ME... crazydbs.com

Post Number: 4291
if thats a bxi2006d or a bx2005d....

i recomend dual hd3 1.5 ohms each subs wire the subs to .75 ohms for daily the amp will handle it like a champ.... then when u get some more money get another hifoncis amp and wire each amp to each sub at .75 ohms each amp close to ummm 5000 rms easily...

Post Number: 6
yea it's a bxi2006d

Bronze Member
Username: Bumpndatrunk

Milwaukee, WI USA

Post Number: 63
the bxi2006 can take a .75 load will it put the amp on the line im looking to get the same set up
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us