Which woofer ?? Kenwood, pioneer, alpine !!

Robbie
Hi,
I would like to know which out of the following woofers is the best. I normally listen to music at low volumes and I love deep bass in music such as classical, pop etc.
I have the following speakers in mind :
Kenwood KFC-W3005,
Alpine SWS-1241D
Pioneer TS-W304C.
(all 12")

The Kenwood and the pioneer woofers are available for around 60 US $ here. I'm not sure of the Alpine's price but I found it at the same price as Pioneer at cruthfields. Please let me know which would be most suited for me. As for the amplifier, I'll have a compaitable one once the woofer is decided.
If anyone could suggest a better model at a price around 60 dollars, please be kind enough to let me know asap.
And yes, please refer to the prices of the cheapest online website as at cruthfields, I was getting the speakers for 120$ approx. that's almost double the price my dealer is offering.

Please let me know asap.
Thanks,
Robbie

P.S. please suggest someother models in the same price range and among these three brands only. I'll be using a compaitable Alpine amplifier.

Please also let me know which surround material is better - rubber or Urethane foam when it comes to distortion free sound at high levels and more durability?

John A
alpine is the best of the three

Anonymous
yea dude, the alpine type s is nice, better than the other ones.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us