Did not think ahead.

Bronze Member
Username: Mercsable

Kalamazoo, MI USA

Post Number: 65
So I bought 2 15's and box only to realize that the opening in my trunk is not big enough for the box to fit in. I think its like an inch off so I guess theyre goin in the back seat..

Gold Member
Username: 420alldaylong

Post Number: 1169
Does your back seat pull down?

Silver Member
Username: Dakangofkrunk16

Post Number: 136
well if it is the height try takin out the carpet and the wood thing over ur spare that should give u an inch in the camry i have it takes up like 2 inches i hope u can do that for ur car

Silver Member
Username: Splmonster

Nowhere, OH USA

Post Number: 616
like he said if it is height, well on my car atleast u can take off the rear lights so it gives u plenty of room, try that

Gold Member
Username: Fishy

Tamarac Ft.Laud, FL USA

Post Number: 1584
Aw man that suxxorz. Yeah if you can pull down your back seat maybe you can fit em in that way. I think running them in your back seat is kinda ghetto. Maybe sell the box and build one you can get in there.

-Fishy

Bronze Member
Username: Mercsable

Kalamazoo, MI USA

Post Number: 67
Yeah see it has plenty of room once it gets in the trunk, its just that the opening is small for some reason..I have a good 18" of height in the trunk but the opening is 16". Yeah the back seat idea is pretty ghetto and I will probably pay the postage and send it back, then build 2 seperate 15" boxes.

Bronze Member
Username: Tatonka

Post Number: 56
Craig, I had the SAME problem. But I fixed it. I cut the box in half. Then i put the bottom in then the top then i put it together. Not hard to do, just make sure you seal it VERY good.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us