Fi Q spl

Bronze Member
Username: Ceoofdaroc4

Post Number: 91
Hey whats up I'm lookin into 2 getting 2 12" FI q's I want to be heard from blocks away and want good deep bass too is the Q what I'm looking for bcuz my L7s have lots of spl and I like tht but the SQ sucks

Gold Member
Username: Johnfiac

IL My wangers b...

Post Number: 1976
Ummm from what i hear... i think the Q wins in both cases either way id get a Q over Kicker

Bronze Member

Post Number: 92
I've heard tht in spl the L7's are pretty high on the list so u saying the Q has more spl??

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Chicago, Illinois U.S.A

Post Number: 1543
How much are you willing to spend Dwight?If you can wait,wait for Ascendant Audio's new line of woofers.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 93
I'm not tryna pay more than the Q's cost there not that cheap... man I need a suv so my s*** can pound harder

Gold Member
Username: Tremor1127

Fi Car Audio has got m...

Post Number: 1245
you got a trunk? trunks do kinda blow.

maybe try the BL line for more SPL, they sound awesome...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 95
Where can I get BL's from but I want good sound qaulity too. Bcuz L7's qaulity is horrible hell yea trunks blow my back dash board rattles horribly and I need 2 stop it but I don't wana pay for dynomat I went to lowes to try and buy some "peel and seal" and thy didn't have any thy barely knewwhat I was tlking about

Bronze Member

Post Number: 96
Where can I get BL's from but I want good sound qaulity too. Bcuz L7's qaulity is horrible hell yea trunks blow my back dash board rattles horribly and I need 2 stop it but I don't wana pay for dynomat I went to lowes to try and buy some "peel and seal" and thy didn't have any thy barely knewwhat I was tlking about

Bronze Member
Username: Bumpndatrunk

Milwaukee, WI USA

Post Number: 62
www.ficaraudio.com

Bronze Member

Post Number: 97
What is audioques website bcuz I went 2 audioque.com and I didn't see any products for sale on their just competition winners.

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Southeast PA

Post Number: 1071
The BL has more SPL, the Q has more SQ. They will both sound 10x better than a kicker, and the BL should be louder in a good install. Not sure about the Q.

And the audioque website is www.audioque.com
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us