DD recone - DIY or DD?

Gold Member
Username: Johnfiac

IL My wangers b...

Post Number: 1971
When you get a re cone with a DD sub do they send you a kit or would you have to send them your sub?

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Chicago, Illinois U.S.A

Post Number: 1542
Don't tell me you blew up your sub already.Although it wouldn't surprise me because of the clipping it probably went through :-(

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 11446
lol rob.

i think he wants the red cone.

anyways you have to send it to them.

Gold Member

Chicago, Illinois U.S.A

Post Number: 1546
Oh yea,I forgot to answer his question :-( Sorry Killa!I'm still in between the Solo X or some 9515s,Zac Davis has the G series and he said he'll hook me up ^_^

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 11449
you still didn't answer his question.

Gold Member

Chicago, Illinois U.S.A

Post Number: 1548
Alright,Killa you have to call DD get their info then packing your sub nice and snug in a box with LOTS and I mean LOTS and LOTS of soft fluffy stuff so your babies don't get hurt by the evil and jealous UPS or Fedex guys.Remember their motto "If I can't have it nobody can" and that's why they purposely throw people's things.So after you package it up nicely then you send it to DD.Now you must wait in agony and in a bass-less time of sufferage.After waiting a little while you have to run to the window every 5 minutes and look out of it in hopes of a delivery truck.When the truck finally arrives you have to chicken scratch the h3ll out of some stupid pad and make sure it's not legible and then happily RIP your stuff out of the guy/gals hand.Reinstall and blow it up all over again and repeat.

Gold Member

IL My wangers b...

Post Number: 1977
NO ROB! i did not clip them :-) the voltage isnt goin under 12.5V :-) they are perfectly fine. Just if i dont like the phd5000's i need to get new VC configs :-p these bad things wont blow in my setup even if i gave it all the power i had all day long

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Southeast PA

Post Number: 1077
If those earthquake amps don't work out just switch to massive audio 3000.1s. 3000 watts at 2 ohms.

Gold Member

IL My wangers b...

Post Number: 1979
are those rated at 14.5V or 16.5V or maybe im thinking of memphis 4k's..

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Southeast PA

Post Number: 1086

And I hear that Kevin at low-hz has good prices on them. I would have bought one if my sub wasn't dual 2. And I don't think a memphis 4kw does as much at 2 ohms.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us