Quick question about installing

Silver Member
Username: Trey4sports

Post Number: 776
if i were using a two sub setup and a two amp setup would i just connect one set of RCA's from one amp to another then from that amp to the HU?? thanks

Gold Member
Username: Bernymac

Cambodian

Post Number: 2243
If your amp has RCA outs so it can daisy chain, then hook from that rca out to the inputs of the 2nd amp. So yeah, you can do this. Thats what you were talking about right. so yeah.

Silver Member
Username: Trey4sports

Post Number: 777
yeah, and berny im really really havin a hard time choosin between a BL and HD3. how does the low end on your HD3's sound. and did you ever get your full 6k rms runnin to the set?

Gold Member

Cambodian

Post Number: 2246
They do very well on the low end in such a big box. And give me 2-3 weeks and I will have them on 6krms. Just sent the amp back in yesterday 3/23. It should get there by coming thursday. See what they say, and they will either send me another amp or fix the one I sent in.

Gold Member

Cambodian

Post Number: 2248
and about the BL and the HD3 deal. Both are good subs, pick the one that will benefit the most from the amount of power you plan to give it. If its near 3krms, then HD3, if 1k-2krms, then the BL is a great choice. and will save you some $$. SPL Choice is selling this dual 2 15" hd3 for 260 or so, around there. Hit him up about it. But if you want new thats a different story.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us