Just the tube??

Bronze Member
Username: Kujo

Post Number: 54
I know bazooka is crap, but I used to own a 10" tube with a blown speaker. I yanked it out and put a type R in it, and it sounded 4 times better than the stock bazooka sub...

Now my question is... Im thinking of getting a FI BL, or maybe one of those stereo Integrity BMs. I dont have a box yet for a 10, but I could pick up another tube off a buddy of mine for like less than 20 bucks. Think either of these subs would sound good in a tube?

Bronze Member
Username: Rob1083

Post Number: 86
i think it depends mostly on if the internal volume of the tube matches what the sub needs.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 56
Do you know what the volume of a bazooka is?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 95
no, but u can probably find it online pretty easily

Bronze Member

Post Number: 58
Aight thanks. I also had a crazy idea... think it would work to make a bass tube? Home Depot has these tube moldings for concrete that are like 10" in diameter by 48"... I thought about taking one of those.. making a baffel for the sub to mount on for one end, and seal up the other end.. maybe making a port with half a tube.. then fiberglassing the whole thing? I think itd be kool to make two and have a dual setup..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 97
sounds like an idea, you'll just have to check your logistics.

Gold Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 5011
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/car-audio/340272.html

Gold Member
Username: Oglejust

Post Number: 1262
man just build a box it will sound 10x better and way easier

Bronze Member

Post Number: 61
I could... but that'd take all the fun outa bein custom haha. Besides, I have some spair time and a little extra money to try it out. If it works it will be a nice compact set up. If not I guess I will just slap another 10 in it, sell it to someone for cheap who is maybe just starting out with a system and then go for a box.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us