? about RE

Gold Member
Username: 420alldaylong

Post Number: 1155
Why would a guy that made a company leave it in a couple of years.

Gold Member
Username: Wolfman1966

WEST MONROE , LOUISIANA USA

Post Number: 2193
IF I remember right, the company sold out to foreigners and he went out on his own to make FI...if I am thinking of the right guy

Silver Member
Username: Trey4sports

Post Number: 775
yeah i think that is scotts story

Gold Member
Username: 420alldaylong

Post Number: 1159
How long has RE been around I heard three years but i'm not sure anyone know.

Bronze Member
Username: Rob1083

Post Number: 89
what is fi website?

Silver Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego

Post Number: 712
www.ficaraudio.com/

Bronze Member
Username: Rob1083

Post Number: 90
thanks

Bronze Member
Username: Visitor01

Post Number: 40
re been around since like 2002... company was sold to us amps...not really foriegners. As to why it was sold- their is like 50 diff. stories about that, ranging from they were going under, to they had a dissagreement, and other stories. i think only 1-2ppl know the whole truth.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2250
RE8's are the shiznit!!

Gold Member
Username: Logan__tille

Http://com4.runboard.c...

Post Number: 6624
Christ US Amps didnt fu*king buy RE..

Gold Member

Post Number: 2252
RE8's,ported box, tuned to 35hz...15-20 watts power from HU only...lol

http://s21.photobucket.com/albums/b258/MDW1966/?action=view&current=cd2.flv

Bronze Member

Post Number: 41
logan- yes they did, retard- go to usamps.com. re is featured on their homepage, their corperate office is the same address (Corporate Office-315 Cloverleaf Dr. #K
Baldwin Park, CA 91706)they are fixing all blown re amps, etc. why dont you do a little research on other forums (as this seems to be the least educated forum on the net) before you go off spouting nonsence like that...apparently you have no idea what REALLY happened, hel l you dont even know who owns who....

Silver Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego

Post Number: 751
A post from the president of REAudio:

If you weren't already aware of it, I do not own RE Audio. Some people think I do because I have always been sort of a front man for the company. In reality, I have never owned a single share of RE Audio's stock. I have been the President of the company for roughly the last 2 years.

As some of you may have heard through the grapevine, the owners of RE Audio recently decided to sell the company. I cannot give you specifics of the sale, but the ownership of RE Audio has definitely changed hands.

Who bought it?
US Amps didn't buy RE Audio. However, the majority of RE Audio's stock is now held by the owner of US Amps. Part of the company is still held by other parties, but in a corporation, the majority holder has the final say.

What does this mean?
It means lots of things. For one, the "decision making" power at RE Audio just changed hands. I was, at one time, a big part in the decision making process at RE Audio, but I cannot help but feel that what I think or say will not hold much of a bearing on what happens at RE audio from now on. I'm not all that fond of such a thing happening, but hey, it happens.
You will soon see changes in the company. These changes may or may not be for the better, but the decisions are not mine to make.

What sorts of changes are coming?
I can't truly say. I know, however, that our whole sales structure is about to change. I have a feeling that they way RE has always done business is out the door. I also know that our phone lines will soon be manned by new customer service agents. I don't think that you will be able to talk to the "same old people" anymore.
Don't get me wrong... these changes may work out very well for RE and its customers, but only time will tell.

When will all of this happen?
I'm fairly certain that things will start to change soon. As some people have pointed out, the people from US Amps have already started to actively show support for RE Audio and its products.

As I stated before, I can't go into detail on some things yet, or maybe ever, but if you have any questions just ask.

Silver Member
Username: Volfenhagking1600

I WILL be 15 Wangin

Post Number: 447
nice

Bronze Member

Post Number: 42
ok- i was wrong- us amps didnt buy re, the owner of us amps bought re hahahaha, you guys are pathetic. cant stand to be wrong so you decide to split hairs.... i bet us amps doesnt own kove either, huh? pathetic...

Gold Member
Username: Naledge503

Post Number: 1204
You obviously have no idea how business works. The owner of US amps, not US amps as a company, owns Majority stock in RE. Which means He and other stock owners own RE. Not US amps.

Silver Member
Username: Kyle_lowe

Post Number: 231
i might buy some re stock so i cold be a partial owner
then i can show support for re on my homepage

Gold Member
Username: Naledge503

Post Number: 1205
Although that would be cool, It is a Private Stock not a Public Stock. Private Stock is where there is usually one person who is a "Majority Stock Holder", He owns most of the stock in the company. He then sells parts of the company, to his business partners. They become "Minority Stock Holders" in the company. They then make desicions together, all as part owners but the majority stock holder has more leverage. This is how US Amps is not owner of RE. The owner of US Amps is the Majority Stock Holder of RE. Making US Amps and RE two totally different entities.

Gold Member
Username: Logan__tille

Post Number: 6636
HAHA cwilk next time you some research before you call someone a retard. Your too fu*king dumb to pack sand in a rat hole.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us