Woofersetc Price List RE Subs

Gold Member
Username: 420alldaylong

Post Number: 1151
This is the price list Woofersetc emailed me today.

MX12" $599.99
MX15" $629.99
MT10" $599.99
MT12" $649.99
MT15" $789.99
SX10" $289.99
SX12" $299.99
SX15" $349.99
SE10" $229.99
SE12" $239.99
SE15" $259.99
SR10" $179.99
SR12" $189.99
SR15" $199.99

Gold Member
Username: Wolfman1966

WEST MONROE , LOUISIANA USA

Post Number: 2189
Where's the RE's?

Silver Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego

Post Number: 703
...and the XXX's?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1154
I didn't even notice they wasn't on there. I told them to email me there prices of there 10"12"15" RE subs and thats what they sent me.

Gold Member
Username: Wolfman1966

WEST MONROE , LOUISIANA USA

Post Number: 2192
AND what about the cute little 8's...he he he doesn't matter....I GOT MINE...gonna try and do some video tomorrow...I have a cheap azz digital camera, that holds like 10 second of video....no sound, but I want to show these babies moving...even if it is with them just hooked to the HU, no amp

Silver Member

San Diego

Post Number: 704
I bet what happened is that woofersetc dropped the RE and XXX series for lack of sales and they are only still up at the site to sell off the remaining stock.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1156
Not sure but I was thinking the same thing.

Silver Member
Username: Renegadesrun

Lafayette, IN US

Post Number: 615
Pfft. He can keep em.

MX12" $440.99
MX15" $470.99
MT10" $415.99
MT12" $450.99
MT15" $467.99
SX10" $249.99
SX12" $259.99
SX15" $269.99
SE10" $169.99
SE12" $179.99
SE15" $210.99
SR10" $124.99
SR12" $149.99
SR15" $159.99

Cute little 8's are 70,..... less if you buy more.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1158
Authroized Dealer

Silver Member

Lafayette, IN US

Post Number: 616
They are not, my sources are.

Silver Member

San Diego

Post Number: 713
They meaning woofersetc? They are an authorized RE dealer, which is exactly why they boosted the f!ck out of their prices. Those are some nice prices renegade.

Silver Member

Lafayette, IN US

Post Number: 617
Not according to RE. I was told they are buying stock off an individual and reselling. Verbatim.

Greg has also stated this on a forum....which one, .....i cant remember at this time.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1161
Renegadesrun

Can I get those prices?

Silver Member

San Diego

Post Number: 714
Then they should force woofersetc to remove this banner:

Upload

Silver Member

Lafayette, IN US

Post Number: 618
Joey.....

PM.

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 11442
i talked to a representative of re audio few weeks ago. he told me woofersetc is not an authorized re audio dealer. you will not get warranty if you buy from them.

Gold Member
Username: Blainew

Post Number: 2333
Renegadesrun .... what place ae those prices from??

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Chicago, Illinois U.S.A

Post Number: 1540
Well,Woofersetc has a nice little scam going that you guys are about to learn about.I know this because of Mmats.Alright so here's what Woofersetc does:They have a shop which is Authorized by most of the manufacturers,I'm not sure the name of the shop or where but when a product is bad or needs to be sent out for warranty issues they send it out from the shop and then the manufacturer honors the shops warranty,it's a nice little scam.So because they're not authorized they cheat the system using a shop that is.I called woofersetc and the guy I spoke with on the phone assured me that I would have a Warranty on a Mmats amp.I called Mmats and they said that they did not warranty anything bought from Woofersetc,it also states on Mmats website that they will not honor a warranty on products purchased from Woofersetc.After seeing the Mmats website I called woofersetc and talked to them about what Mmats website says and that's when the sales-person told me that they have an authorized shop and that if my product was DOA that they would get me one off the shop floor and the shop would deal with the warranty through Mmats.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2334
most internet sales are not authorized

Platinum Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 11447
looking for a new setup already blaine?

lol you change subs more than your under wear.

Gold Member

Chicago, Illinois U.S.A

Post Number: 1545
^OMG YOU B A S T A R D!LOL!You stole my line :-( I said that to you lol.

"lol you change subs more than your under wear."

Grrr,you Azn thief!
It's all good Chad,it makes me feel good that you're using my lines :-)

Platinum Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 11448
hahahahahahahahaha. us asians are known for that kinda stuff.

you know what the difference is between you and me when we say that pharse? i make it sound good.

Gold Member

Chicago, Illinois U.S.A

Post Number: 1547
:-( You hurt my feelings.However,at least I can spell! "pharse"=WTF IS THAT?!

Platinum Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 11450
lol. damn its early in the morning man.

Silver Member

Lafayette, IN US

Post Number: 619
Authorized....a medium sized word that really doesnt mean sh1t if the end result is the same. So, Rob, if you break something you buy from them, and regardless of whether or not they are "authorized", they still get you a new one? Wtf is the difference. Noone is "allowed" to sell this stuff on the net, and none are authorized, but that doesnt mean some sellers wont cover you. WTDF do you care how they do it if you arent paying retail.

If you wholly support bricks and mortar....only, then you clicked the wrong thread in the first place.

Ill sell you guys any gd thing i want. If you want "authorized", the real way, travel you a55 all the way to Indiana and ill hook you up with one of the many shops im friends with and you can pay retail.

If you want a deal? Find out who will have your back, and who wont. Then deal.

Gold Member

Chicago, Illinois U.S.A

Post Number: 1550
Heh,well I just found out that Mmats knows about the little deal that they're running with the warrantys.So somewhere down the line someone is going to get stiffed.Mmats knows exactly what amps were sold to whom so if woofersetc is trying to send out more amps from their shop they're going to have trouble.If they don't have any product on hand to replace what was DOA or defective under warranty someone will get screwed down the line,whether it's the distributor or someone else.However I've never even heard of a Mmats amp blowing up so I'm not worried about it.I may buy one from Woofersetc and you're right if they say they will warranty the product and it blows up or something for some reason as long as they honor what they say then who gives a sh1t.

Silver Member

Lafayette, IN US

Post Number: 620
Blaine. give or take 20-30, that is the average compiled from quotes gotten from sellers...all over, its about what you would pay if getting "a good deal".

Some retailer stick to retail, some retailers would die if they tried. Someone, somewhere around you will deal. Just have to ask. Calling does no good, AFTK you could be a rep trying to catch em selling below retail, and most shops quote retail via the phone. In person, different story.

Even if you bought it local you would still have to wait for it to return from repair, if no other was in stock. If you can talk em down local, it is really the best way to shop... for many reasons, but if it can be found for less elsewhere? Gee, thats hard to pass.

Sometimes, but not necessarily in this case, a website will say they can get an item they cannot just to get you there. They may have overstock over lower lines they bought somewhere but usually lack all the high ticket items you thought you could get there, that made you look in the first place. Conveniently, out of stock. THEN everyone will post saying "hey' they cant do that", and link to it, so everyone looks... etc etc etc im sure you see where this is going.

Bronze Member
Username: Gula187

Baton Rouge, Louisiana USA

Post Number: 16
where can i get RE subs cheap

Gold Member

Post Number: 2336
nahhh im not changin my setup chad...but those prices looked goood
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts