Chad Lee

Silver Member
Username: 40hz

N.C. Usa

Post Number: 219
hey chad,i havent been on in a week or so,been working my 12hr swing shifts,anyways,last i heard you put a 12 in your car and had weak bass.i think you tracked it down to being the hu or rca outputs,is that right?i got the same issue and am trying to test my output voltage on my pioneer hu.im only getting 0.052volts at 50 hz.i checked my kenwood in my other truck it was at 0.625.i ran rca cables from the kenwood to my amp,it still didnt sound that good.it was bangin hard before i did the big 3,then since its been muddy and suckin bad!maybe i shorted my preamps out?whats the best way to check them?i dont have access to a GOOD deck,ive been wanting a new deck anyway just want to make sure thats the problem.oh my deck dosnt have sub outs,and i have set all settings back to the way they were before i unhooked the battery.please help,im bout ready to start all over w/hu amp wires,amp,and maybe new subs too.i want my bass back!

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 11412
it was the hu for me. i changed the hu and it is hitting hard now.

now you said you changed the hu and it still didn't sound that good. did you change any settings on your amp? also is your gain set too low?

if its not the hu then only thing i can think of is you might have damaged your amp. i am not sure though.

Bronze Member
Username: Bumpndatrunk

Milwaukee, WI USA

Post Number: 57
a livin loud let me know if you want to sell that sub you and me talked the first time i got on here also about how many dbs do you say you hit with that 2.5

Silver Member
Username: 40hz

N.C. Usa

Post Number: 220
was hittin about 138 to 140 with 689 rms.1/4to 1/2"windshield flex sealed up.ya chad maybe something in the amp,i called kicker i got the 600.1 and they said it cant amplifiy just certain freq.he said if it hits decent at 40hz and mud at 25 to 30 it must be the enclosure.no way dude,its the best 1 ive ever built.but i did spark the cables some doin the big 3.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us