IMPORTANT Q:

Bronze Member
Username: Kaprese

Walstonburg, NC USA

Post Number: 38
Alright guys I am sure everyone knows someone who has gotten there car system stolen well you know one more.......MY A** but the guy that did it I know and I am going to handle that tomm. but anyways if I don't have serial # and I bought my whole system from someone so I know the car insurance can't do anything, but a older friend of mines was tellin me that HOME INSURANCE will pay for it, is this true and explain on how I would go about getting my things back or at least the money.I already filed a police report

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 3680
i think the home insurance thing only works if the car was parked in your driveway/on your property that is insured. honestly your best bet would be to wait till the police are done with it. since you already filed a report and if you named the person you think did it and all of a sudden that person has those things stolen from him, guess who the police are going to look at? and without serial numbers or some kind of paperwork (receipts or something) to prove that stuff is yours the only thing you can do is hope you can give the police some really good description of the items, like if they had some sort of certain marks, like a big scratch on the bottom that you would know about cause you did it, etc.

Bronze Member

Walstonburg, NC USA

Post Number: 39
Yeah someone had broke into my car that was in my driveway and I have home insurance and car insurance and the police came and took finger prints and pics and said he was going to send it to my car insurance place because they had actual broke my door off because even when I go to the store I LOCK my doors so he broke the door but are you saying since my car was in my yard and it is has insurance I will get a check for my items ?

Bronze Member
Username: Dakangofkrunk16

Post Number: 100
or go ad steel it back haha but that suxs my friend invested eva thing into his system and it got stolen dumazz didnt get an alarm o well ur dum i told him

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 3682
not sure, but call your home insurance company and ask them. you'll probably get better answers from them then any one here.

Bronze Member

Walstonburg, NC USA

Post Number: 40
alright thanks alot I will look into it tomm. but I am really hoping for some good news but my friend told me most insurance companies cover things like this since the house and car has insurance and we have a police report and everything I am hoping for some good news but so far this week is the worst in a long time but the thief better enjoy it while he can because tomm. me and my brother is going to handle this just another crack head
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us