Still dont get this...

Silver Member
Username: Garciag

Post Number: 124
how come sometimes one 15 is louder than 2 12s i thought its louder with more cone area not pionting out any specific woofers just asking. mark potts told me that no sub carries bass further and that all sizes project the same distance.

Silver Member
Username: Oneracistguy

TWO EGG, FL USA

Post Number: 466
its mostly in the install...box placement overall build quality

Silver Member

Post Number: 125
oh thanks that makes sense i was just wondering because my friend has 2 12 p3s and we have the same kind of truck so install is pretty much the same, and you can hear his from alot farther than mine and i have like 500 more watts going to my 2 10 cvxs but i guess it is the cone area

Silver Member

Post Number: 126
i guess im just trying to figure out what i like more bc i kinda went form nothing but spl for my 1st system it was 2 12 l5s and now i went to better sounding but nowhere as loud 10s i want something just as loud as the L5s and sound as good as those 10s

Silver Member

Post Number: 127
and howcome people tell me that 1 15inch fi bl would be louder than the 2 10s bc again the 10s would have more cone aread wouldnt they but the 15s would be heard from farther away right?

Silver Member

Post Number: 128
bump

Silver Member
Username: Hockeyknight

Post Number: 982
but you would put more power to the bl and its quality is a lot better than any RF or Kicker.....whats ur budget......a few fi q's might not be to bad either

Silver Member
Username: Andrew571

Stillwater/Edmond, Oklahoma USA

Post Number: 763
cone area is louder if the other perameters are similiar...

if ur talking 800 watts versus 2000 you would have to have a really sh!tty install to make the 2000 watts sound 'not as loud' as the 800

Silver Member

Post Number: 129
well what i was thinking of getting was 1 15 bl and ive got the kicker kx 1200 and a box from tcab or logan, how would that compare to the L5s i had and the 10s cvx

Silver Member
Username: Oneracistguy

TWO EGG, FL USA

Post Number: 472
that bl would kill ur kickers again its in the install and sub quality

Silver Member

Post Number: 130
alright sounds good guess ima try and sell these and get a good box and that bl

Silver Member
Username: Solobaric4life

Seminole, Al United states

Post Number: 430
yes gabriel, ppl under estimates the l5's, mine are just as loud as my older model l7's

i agree with the baaad sq though
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us