Good enough for area, ya think??

Gold Member
Username: Thomas_g

NM

Post Number: 2229
Alright for now im only gonna bump 1 18" BL and i need to know if you guys think 100 sq in of port is too much at like 32 hz with 7.5 cubes. Im still hopeing i can do hair tricks, thanx guys.

Gold Member

NM

Post Number: 2230
WTF bump :-)

Gold Member
Username: Naledge503

Http://com4.runboard.c...

Post Number: 1186
Fi wants 12-16 Sq In. of port per CuFt. So you should have between 90-120 sq in of port.

Gold Member

NM

Post Number: 2231
YEAH!! Datz wutz up Jesse D, u da man!!!

Gold Member

NM

Post Number: 2232
Hey Jesse i saw on your profile that you had that knukonceptz 1 gauge wiring, i ordered it Friday and its coming saturday, ive never seen how big 1 gauge is, about how big or thick is it?? Thanx bro.

Gold Member
Username: Johnfiac

IL My wangers b...

Post Number: 1964
its about the size of a garden hose, if you buy the cheap stuff your sorry in the long run when you try to run it... its so not flexible... the good stuff... really flexible, i havnt seen knukonceptz wire but i hear its good stuff

Gold Member
Username: Naledge503

Http://com4.runboard.c...

Post Number: 1188
The Knu wire is more flexible than some wire I have used. It is still kind of stiff but that is to be expected from 1/0 awg wire. I didnt have any trouble running it. The most flexible 1/0 wire I know of is the Kicker Hyperflex. Its kinda spendy and I havent used it, but a few people that I've talked to, that have used it, say its really nice wire and worth the extra $$.

Gold Member
Username: Johnfiac

IL My wangers b...

Post Number: 1966
hehe i have blue 0gauge kicker hyperflex :-) 100$ for 30ft at dealer..
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us