Window tint

Bronze Member
Username: Splfreak7564

Michigan

Post Number: 21
this has nothing to do with car audio but who all has limo or lighter tint on there car and loves it but hates drivin at night or in rain

Gold Member
Username: Drivingreckless

DD 9515f, 146.2 db Mov...

Post Number: 3158
i have 10% and i love it..especially at nite when no one can see in!!!!!

Silver Member
Username: Mike_16

Burlington, Wisconsin Us

Post Number: 403
is the lower the % the more darker it is? i never got if it was te hhigher teh number or th elower

Silver Member
Username: Adam_s

15 TC9 Hybrid, RE MT Softparts

Post Number: 902
Lower number, the darker it is. The number represents the percent of light it lets in.

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 4416
i have 30 i think...my new car will have 10 or 20...whichever my parents allow

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 11383
back and the rear sides are limo and the front sides are medium. i love it no matter what the conditions are.

Silver Member
Username: Loudon

Post Number: 906
limo isnt bad at night ... never had a problem before

Bronze Member
Username: Mash4kash

Lafayette, LA

Post Number: 62
5% rear glass and back doors 15% front doors my potna has 2 1/2% all around and 30% on the windshield

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

IF U HEAR ME... crazydbs.com

Post Number: 4278
i have 2% on rear passenger windows and the windows on the cargo area... on the back i have the stock tint and ont he front i have the stock too...

Silver Member
Username: Mendonmafia

USA

Post Number: 240
22% all around except windshield. it is not dark enough though and it is a b*tch to back up at night espicahlly if its raining cuz its mad dark unless the moon is pretty brite then its easy.

Bronze Member
Username: Splfreak7564

Michigan

Post Number: 22
i got limo on every window (rear and four doors) and a banner on my windshield. on my old car had limo all the way around and my windshield had 35 % on it. now that was crazy driving. i had to roll down my window to see if someone was crossing the street or else i would hit them.

Bronze Member
Username: Dakangofkrunk16

Post Number: 88
cops in fla are wack i mean the pigs and there crackin down on the window tint 3 of my friend got tickets on what hey were told by the installer that it was legal

Gold Member
Username: Shortysetnies

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 1181
I have 5% OVER 35% (.0175%) all around and it's dark as dog nuts. I got a ticket for that, my windshield strip and my tail lights being tinted. not a good night but I still have it up there. I'll never take it off.

with my tail lights tinted the reverse lights dont show at all and then the windows are pitch black so I have to hang my head out the window to back at night.

Silver Member
Username: Rustysurfer916

Oviedo, FL

Post Number: 421
i have 5 percent. when i picked my car up it was night and i couldent roll the windows down. i dont like it at night cuz you pretty much just have to look or headlights. but i wouldent go anyother way. i love it. mom has 35 percent on her black lincoln LS and i think it looks like a.ss
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us