Whats Louder?

Silver Member
Username: Basssquared

Post Number: 271
2 12" L7s on 1200 watts rms in a Prefab ported box OR 1 12" L7 on 800 watts in a custom made ported box built to specs which would have greater SPL

Platinum Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 11859
depends on lots of sh!t...

Silver Member
Username: Solobaric4life

Seminole, Al United states

Post Number: 418
hard 2 say, but those are way louder in the bigger b specifications, i tried millions of boxes to see whats best, and 1 12 around 3.5 cubes ported

and depends onprefab box, some are much better than others

Silver Member

Post Number: 272
i have the 2 L7 setup right now ,but im having a hard time finding an amp that puts out 1500 at 1 ohm locally. The box is way to small for both i can tell. My friend wanted to buy one off me for 300 dollars so i was tempted to sell it and just get a ZX750.1 for it and make a huge ported box tuned to around 38 Hz but i wanted to know if it would even come close to the previouse setup i had. I know i had two subs before but they were each being underpowered by 150 watts and know this one would be overpowered a lil since the kicker amps are underrated.

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

IF U HEAR ME... crazydbs.com

Post Number: 4259
i think when your mamam yell at you to stop buying cr@p at the circuit shity its louder....

Silver Member

Post Number: 274
well thanks Rob that helped out a lot

Silver Member

Post Number: 277
so does anyone have an idea maybe someone who knows about boxes like Mark or Logan?

Silver Member
Username: Oneracistguy

TWO EGG, FL USA

Post Number: 443
if its a kicker prefab box i think they are nice but if its just any prefab toss it and make ur own i own a kikcer prefab with a l7 in it but we dont need to go into that cuz this is an anti solobaric forum(not that they are awesomly great or anything)

Silver Member

Post Number: 279
yeah its just a shitty prefab i mean it looks nice but i can tell its not built to specs well i know that a custom one will make it louder but my question is that if 1 L7 in a custom box would sound better than 2 in a prefab?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us