Kicker Solo-baric s15D

Bronze Member
Username: Kaprese

Walstonburg, NC USA

Post Number: 19
Alright guy's I have 2 volfenhag 12's rated at 500rms in a sealed box with a kenwood KAc-8101D rated 200@4 ohms and 400@2 ohms it's a mono amp.Do you guys think if I put my solobaric S15D (circle kind)sub in the trunk it would be a better fit for the amp? and which one will pound harder the 2 12's or the solobaric s15D ? Also I don't have the money to get another amp at this time but I will but for now which 1 ?last but not less I have a Panasonic cq-8300 5volt preouts HU

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 3652
well whats the vc of the kicker sub and what does that amp do bridged? and kinda lost on why you threw in your hu, bragging?

Gold Member
Username: Cenus

Hicksville, Ohio

Post Number: 2968
the kicker will blow the the volf's out of the water in sq, but spl wise i'd say the volf's just because of cone area. the kicker is a lot better sub though.

Bronze Member

Walstonburg, NC USA

Post Number: 20
it's single voice coil and sub is rated at 750watts and the rms I am not sure it can be wired in 2ohm 4ohm and 8ohm I think and the amp can't be bridge it's a mono channel amp

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 3656
ohh, misread the amp part. well you can wire it to 2ohm but would be underpowering it quite a bit.

Bronze Member

Walstonburg, NC USA

Post Number: 21
the reason I am asking because my homeboy is sellin me the Kicker 15 for $60 and I had plans on selling volfs so which would be the better keep what I have or sell the volfs for the 15

Bronze Member

Walstonburg, NC USA

Post Number: 22
the reason I am asking because my homeboy is sellin me the Kicker 15 for $60 and I had plans on selling volfs so which would be the better keep what I have or sell the volfs for the 15

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 3657
why not sell everything and start over? neither subs are the greatest nor is kenwood amps.

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Southeast PA

Post Number: 1029
^^^^^^ x100

Everything that's been mentioned in this thread sucks
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us