HELP - Deals with Home Audio too

Bronze Member
Username: Samio866

Post Number: 19
Basically the audio source is from my computer, (2.5 mm headphone jack) to a Logitech 2300 and the outputs (L and R) goes to my speakers, and the subwoofer i took out and runned that amplified signal to my QSC 2450 Amplifier thats pushing only 1 channel of power (1400 Watts) into my Pioneers. What happened was that somehow the damn receiver blew or gave up on me, and now nothing works, I dont have a receiver and I dont feel like buying a whole new Logitech 2300 again... so what are the options?

I have atleast $200 to spend, but I'm not really into investing a whole lot of money.

(The other channel on the QSC Amplifier is open... Perhaps I will bridge it and buy a better subwoofer later on...)

I really don't know how to get 2 signals from the computer from 1 jack... and before I buy anything, I might as well ask for help from people who know what there doing.

____
SECOND POST
____

I was thinking of getting a Stereo Jack to (2 RCA L & R ) and pluggin the RCA males to the receiver inputs, and run the speakers from the receiver, I dont need it to be super loud, just loud... http://www.bizrate.com/receivers/sony-str-de197-2-ch-stereo-receiver--pid1167680 4/compareprices__keyword--stereo+receiver.html That would do... what you guys think?

I had this in the home audio forum but nobody helped me =[ lol

Bronze Member

Post Number: 20
uhm.. help?

Gold Member
Username: Matt12490

California USA

Post Number: 1973
You are in the car audio section...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 21
Did you read the last sentence I put? I had no help there, everybody was ''busy'' lol.

Gold Member
Username: Matt12490

California USA

Post Number: 1978
Oh I just read the title.. but still I think you have a lot better chance over there than here. Good luck tho

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Southeast PA

Post Number: 1007
So what, you just want to connect the headphone jack output on the PC's soundcard to the amplifier's RCA inputs? If so, you just need a cable like this:

http://www.radioshack.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2273177&cp=2032058.2032228 .2032251&pg=3&searchSort=TRUE&y=11&x=14&s=A-StorePrice-RSK&parentPage=family
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us