New vid. 9515's

Gold Member
Username: Johnfiac

IL My wangers b...

Post Number: 1916
This is some 9515's in a 12~cu gross b4 displacements running 1ohm on a PHD5000D
i also put my 200A back in..

http://www.youtube.com/v/cth24nZpfQM

the other video hasnt finished uploading to youtube yet.. i had to split it because of the 125mg.

Gold Member
Username: Van_man

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 2218
That is sick...

Gold Member

IL My wangers b...

Post Number: 1919

Bronze Member
Username: Splfreak7564

Michigan

Post Number: 19
song??

Silver Member
Username: Andrew571

Stillwater/Edmond, Oklahoma USA

Post Number: 762
air forces..DUH

lol

dam dude that is some redic flex

Gold Member
Username: Matt12490

California USA

Post Number: 1979
I went from old school scrapers
to hard top porches
you couldnt walk a mile off in my air jordans
n you aint seen what i seen
i could get a quarter mill in these makaveli jeans.

^Remix is better

That video is crazy tho!

Silver Member
Username: Gh0st_31

FL USA

Post Number: 339
thats was pretty crazy

Silver Member
Username: Imalik

Jackson, New Jersey Ocean

Post Number: 156
Just crazy...Nice system

Gold Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 4056
damn thats awesome.... i cant wait to have my system in...

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Chicago, Illinois U.S.A

Post Number: 1462
You can hear the rattle inside the car can't you?

Silver Member
Username: Jkidder

Spring hill, Florida Usa

Post Number: 383
thats nice bro.

Username: Imi4tth3w

Texas

Post Number: 2
hahaha scratched roof anyone?
thats pretty insane i must admit
dynomat wouldn't do any harm either

Gold Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 2544
Looks good, but dude need to derattle that fcker, lol. Funny all this time I thoughts you were black and here we see a CRACKAAA , lOl... Also just want to point out that they seemed a little underpowered, sure that amp is puttin out? Polo..

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Southeast PA

Post Number: 1030
PHD5000 is a 3000 watt amp, so yeah each sub would be running at about half capacity....

Gold Member

IL My wangers b...

Post Number: 1921
and i dont really think im getting 3K from it either, im not holding 14.5V except i might be since its rated at 2ohm and im running it at 1... , my ride is basically all padded for the most part, im thinking about covering all the pading with the liquid stuff now though... the rattles are mainly the doors flexing in and out, and then the bars that go across my rack on the roof... i had door flex vids.... but youtube said it was to long? im trying to upload it again

Gold Member

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 2549
That amp is a little light for 3000 rms let alone its 5000 MAX.. Polo.. :-)

Gold Member

IL My wangers b...

Post Number: 1926
does the max really matter though? Does it get spikes at times where it would actually hit it the peak.. i always thought the max was measured from peak to peak but when i thought about it from this amp... that would mean 6000max 3000rms... but it is light... weighs just about as much as my JBL and Kenwood do... But now im debating on getting a Memphis 4K and 2 18" Fully loaded BTL's and sacraficing my backseat... 2 9515's and 2 18" BTL's facing the back of the front seats... 9515s in rear facing up.... that should do some damage... What i figure is on 13V range i should still see about 3K+ from it with box rise and then the BTL's... im not sure on power yet.. i dont know how loud they get on what.. but thats future things.. but the amp might come right after power upgrades....or a different amp that will do around 4K at 1ohm... daily

Bronze Member
Username: Dakangofkrunk16

Post Number: 13
Ha ha nice video looked like ur roof light was gonna rip off

Gold Member

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 2550
If I were you I would power the subs correctly before changing to different subs, you know. Don't half-@ss power something and say it ain't gonna work, at least you would have an idea instead of wonder " Hmm could they have been loud enough?". I seen this one dude that had an SSX that only gave it 1/2 the recommended power and in a cooky box that looked like a 3 year old built it. This person sold the sub not even knowing what it could do, think he bought a DD after that, but don't remember... Anyhoo just get a different couple of amps maybe two Orion 2500's, few batteries and see what they can do before looking for something else... :-O

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

IF U HEAR ME... crazydbs.com

Post Number: 4257
how much did you paid for the 2 15's killa?

Gold Member

IL My wangers b...

Post Number: 1929
ooo no you got me wrong polo, i kno these things can do much much more im not getting rid of them, i plan on adding 2 18 BTL's to the mix in my ride once i have power for it :-) i paid 1290shipped rob

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

IF U HEAR ME... crazydbs.com

Post Number: 4258
oh shyt mixed subs??? hahha i want to see that..

damn 1290 damn thats alot more than i will spend for a pair of subs but glad u like em homie

Gold Member

IL My wangers b...

Post Number: 1932
it is a bit pricy.. but i like it and yea.. mixed subs, im going to do alot of experimenting with them, i would get more DD 9500's if they made them in 18".... but they dont. But they wont be on the same amps either as the dd's so thats not a concern... just the SQ differnce is my concern...

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Chicago, Illinois U.S.A

Post Number: 1471
Lol Polo.You're talking about Drivingreckless aren't you?Sorry man but I have to say DD>Treo always and forever until Treo goes out of business :-(

Gold Member

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 2551
I have seen 9515's once again my cousin is a manager for an ABC electronics can't say which one and has been for going on almost 17 years. We get to see a lot of new sh!t that is how I got my 4 sx1250's, these amps will never go out of style, lol. Anyhoo he had gotten a couple of 9515's in so of course I head over there with my car. We used my old box, the one with the four 4" ports. This box is our test dummy and utilizes 5/16" allen cap SS screws and blind nuts epoxied to the inside. This allows us to install other peoples sh!t without them knowing it for a short test, LMFAO. If we get caught doing this we are all in trouble. The 9515 I don't know which motor it was but this was probably 3 1/2 weeks ago, it was loud as fck, really but the more power you put into it the worse the sq was. The sub really likes tones or any music above 33/35hz up to around 100hz with a 24db/octave slope to prevent damage. When we ran it below 33hz it would use some much power that nothing could stop the dimming and I have a 300A alt with two 1000cca batteries, not deep cyle either, big batteries. These subs are designed to be more efficient in the higher frequency range, more for competition where max spl is needed. Now (here we go) the SSX likes it low, really low but will get high and not use as much power. You see at higher frequencies the waveform is tighter and requires less power to hold the structure linear. Now in the lower frequencies the waveform is longer and deeper requires max excursion to produce the same audible quantities so naturally requires much more power. Now take a sub with good excursion and build it with an F of like say 21hz, you have a sub that will sound great, move air and use less power doing it. I am in no way saying DD is an inferior sub, they are NOT but I wished they had a 9500 series with an Fo below the 40hz they use now. I don't compete so I like loud LOW bass so it is apple/oranges to me especially when bumpin some sh!t down the street, I just like below 30hz... :-O Polo.

Gold Member
Username: Drivingreckless

DD 9515f, 146.2 db Mov...

Post Number: 3139
"I seen this one dude that had an SSX that only gave it 1/2 the recommended power and in a cooky box that looked like a 3 year old built it. This person sold the sub not even knowing what it could do, think he bought a DD after that, but don't remember"

POLO you little B@st@rd
i hope thats not me!!!!!!!

anyways i must hand it to the SSX it hit lows like no other but the 9515f is louder and therefore will help me reach 150 easier which is already hard to do!!!!!

leave me alone polo!!!!!!!.....
:-O dave.

Gold Member
Username: Drivingreckless

DD 9515f, 146.2 db Mov...

Post Number: 3141
didnt bump!!!!

Gold Member

IL My wangers b...

Post Number: 1937
LMFAO!!! It does take some power at the lows for sure, but i still cant say is sounds bad at high powers... im only giving both subs around 1500rms or so each but still... it even sounded good when i had the one sub on 2-3K.... still need more experimenting tho..

Gold Member
Username: Arande2

Extreme SQ FTW

Post Number: 1993
Yeah Polo I agree everything below 30hz is my fav. bass.

Gold Member

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 2555
Hahaha @ Dave, how'd ya know I meant you? Maybe if you would stop posting hear and hone up your box skillz you would have been there already, lol. Stick with one sub until you absolutely know you cannot get more out of it then try another. For an example, Mark Potts can make an Alpine type R get loud and sound decent doing it, not that is fcked up!!! Polo..

Silver Member
Username: Sheriff

Post Number: 167
Very nice, Blazer roofs flex like a mofo though.

Gold Member

IL My wangers b...

Post Number: 1939
i got a video of my doors flexing better to.. but youtube says its to long.. its like 30 seconds i need to record it again.. i think the vid is messed up
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us