Chauncey and Logan owe me money....

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

Ascendant Audio Arsenals, Chicago What the phu...

Post Number: 1087
...for ear surgery cuz the bass is so damn loud!!!!!!

Just wanted to say thanks again guys and let everyone know that Chauncey and Logan are 2 awesome, trustworthy sellers. Both sold me great items at sick prices. Feel free to use me as a reference any time.

Chauncey sold me 2 arsenal 12's for some sick price i can't remember. I think it was like 20 bucks, 3 comic books, and a new pet hampster. Great deal!!

Logan sold me an ednine.1 which is working PERFECTLY. He gave me the amp in exchange for a pair of tickets to Disney On Ice, a 36 box of crayola crayons, and a chinese back rub.

Thanks also to everyone who helped me out over the past few months sharing knowledge and helping me pick out my gear. Now that i'm finally bumpin i couldn't be happier!!!....unless i upgraded to some nice new components :-)

Gold Member
Username: Logan__tille

Http://com4.runboard.c...

Post Number: 6527
:-)lol I was like WTF???

Gold Member
Username: Johnfiac

IL My wangers b...

Post Number: 1920
wtf weres my hamster! lmao.... were u serious? i hope you were just jokin... lol

Gold Member

Post Number: 1088
ok killa maybe those weren't the EXACT terms of the deals but you get the point. good prices.

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

My 1 12 Atom...

Post Number: 11004
'''''''and a chinese back rub. '''''''

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww !!!!!!..............

Silver Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego

Post Number: 633
...and the fact that the chinese back rub took place AT the disney on ice show as the result of a love letter written in crayon is pretty damn g@y

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 3870
good to hear, but defiantly need some components

Gold Member

Post Number: 1089
damn you mat dope, always pushing me to the limit grrrr

:-)

Silver Member
Username: Jkidder

Spring hill, Florida Usa

Post Number: 384
lol brad^^

Platinum Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 11844
glad u like them

Platinum Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 11845
bump

Gold Member

Post Number: 1090
still trying to figure out all the amp and HU settings to get the best performance, but yeah i like em' they sound amazing on the lows, "ur not the same", "da blow", "u and dat bo0ty", "buy you a drink" all sound great. Alotta songs though i turn on and something is just a little off.

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 11327
turn on the BBE feature on your pioneer deck. it will bring out the sound more.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1093
i'm not sure i have the "bbe" feature mr. lee

sure that isn't something higher end premiers have?

Platinum Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 11328
oh my bad. i thought most of the pio decks have it.

i know my hu don't have it. but its the lowest premier model. the i figured the 680 should have it.

also don't use those time alignment features. loud button off. when setting the eq try not to go above +3. keep it as flat as possible.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1095
hey thanks chad, i did have the loud feature on low i think. why is that bad? just curious

also what about the equalizer...you can choose from powerful, super bass, flat, vocal, or customized....any thoughts?

Platinum Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 11337
loud button disable. if you think the bass is too quiet after that then go turn the gain up a bit on the sub amp.

now on to eq.

first choose flat. then go to the custom settings and turn up each frequency like +2db or +3db to see what difference it does. spend some time and listen at each settings for at least 10-15 seconds. after that try to mix it all up and see what you like best.

on the hu make sure your hpf is set a 12db slope and your sub is set at 18db slope (24db slope if you have for the sub).

also if you are going to use the lpf on the hu then go to the amp and disable the xover function on there.

try different settings and listen to it for awhile. then try something else. it takes some time for you to get what you need. when i first install my system, i am constantly trying out different settings on my hu and my audiocontrol stuff. it takes me a week to get exactly what i want. lol. on my way home, i would pull over after 10 minutes and change something. then drive another 10 minutes and change something else etc..... after awhile i say to myself "bingo i got it". lol.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1097
cool thanks, it might be hard to get it the way i want it right now though, cuz i already decided my jeep infinity system ain't gonna cut it....when i let the subs run wild, the vocals are almost non-existent. So i'll be in the market for some decent components soon.

Platinum Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 11341
so all that typing for nothing?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1098
nono my bad :-) Actually that was exactly the type of info i was looking to get. You gave me a much better idea of how to equalize and balance my soundsystem.

All i meant is that the subs, amp and HU i have running now are all on a whole different level than the speakers, so untill i upgrade, my satisfaction will be limited.

Thank you VERY MUCH!

Platinum Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 11351
no problemo. lol. i like to give you a hard time. lol

Gold Member

Post Number: 1100
i know you're a heartless basturd :-)

Platinum Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 11353
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us