Another UPS Bash Thread

Platinum Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 11837
Well I got home from work today and there was this box on my doorstep..I was like hey my box that Logan built is here...first thing i noticed is that the box outside of the box is beat to sh!t...then i lift it up..and i hear a rattling sound...so I open the box and one of the ports is just rolling around in the box....then i start to inspect the outside of the box...and i noticed that it looked to had been dropped or something because there was a huge chunk of the box missing???

Thanx for the Box Logan...also what do u guys think i could use to reattach the port??

Gold Member
Username: Wolfman1966

WEST MONROE , LOUISIANA USA

Post Number: 2143
file claim damn them!

Gold Member
Username: Mygame5982

Serious Wang Coming So..., TEXAS US

Post Number: 1472
hell naw mayne...
f u c k
my new alpines are coming by ups..
they beat not beat my sh!t up

Bronze Member
Username: Chris_t54

Post Number: 89
ah man that sucks logan's building me a box too and it should ship late this week i hope that doesn't happen to me lol

Silver Member
Username: Rustysurfer916

Oviedo, FL

Post Number: 407
maybe logan was a lazyass and just used scraps and just threw the port in there. haha naw man im just playing. ive herd UPS sux a.ss so i dont doubt they fu,cked your sh.it up.

Gold Member
Username: Mygame5982

Serious Wang Coming So..., TEXAS US

Post Number: 1475
hope they dont mess mine up imma kill em

Gold Member
Username: 420alldaylong

Post Number: 1088
I agree with Wolfman.

Silver Member
Username: •cam•

Post Number: 139
my amp's comin by ups... i dunno though im in bc, canada and the other stuff i've gotten from them has been fine but they better not drop my nine.4.

Silver Member
Username: Skies

Courtenay, British Colu... Canada

Post Number: 425
UPS is a B*TCH!!
They dropped my Treo SSX in F*CKING AUGUST!! Filed a complaint as soon as I got it, and I'm STILL waiting on the money. Despite phoning them every month, asking whats taking them so damn long, they change the story every time... I have to do something different every time and then they say the cheque is on the way, it NEVER is.

Anyways, sad to hear chauncey, hope things go well.

Silver Member
Username: Rideredder

Cornell, IL USA

Post Number: 754
I don't know if anyone else saw this one or not.

http://www.deathbydb.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=576

I'd be pissed.

Silver Member
Username: Jesse59672

OK

Post Number: 137
i ordered a labtop once. ups left it on my porch while i was at work and it was stolen. i called and bit ched them out, insurance paid for another.. and guess what?

they left it on my porch while at work again. it didnt get jacked that time but damn!

Silver Member
Username: Jesse59672

OK

Post Number: 138
on the same note i bought an ipod on ebay and paid for the overnight shipping from ups. i also ordered a cable for my hu and it was shipped postal mail ground service. the ipod came in like 4 days after the cable did.

Silver Member
Username: Smoke05

Tucson, Arizona U.S.

Post Number: 175
well ups has does an ok service for me... other than just leaving my packeages at the doot (neighbor takes them and then he gives them to me)they are ok,
I haven't have any bad experience other than that with either UPS or FedEx, but I ordered a cellphone from my unsuarance company (old one got lost) they delivered overnight from texas.it took 5 day after it arrived to tucson to get delivered to my house. first day it was on tucson the unternet page said that nobody answered the door and i have to sing for the pack. i call customer service and they closed 1hr before they should. next day comes around and the pack isnt delivered, called customer service and they said nobody answered the door again, and i actually screamed BS i was here the hole day. called back they said the driver didnt found the house again i was so pissed i told the guy and i quote "are you guys retarded you didnt find my house... you have fuking maps and also you can use mapquest.com if that isnt enough.hanged up and called 10 min after. and was told that my pack never left the building... next day came and i called early and say that i needed the pack and if i wasnt home just leave it there, the guy knew who i was and said that he was going to call the druver to get it delivered right away an hour later called back and the same guy answered and he actually said "F**k he havent delivered yet" and 2 hrs passed and i called this time some else answered and by this time i was cursing like there is no tomorrow and the guy said to wait for the next day to be delivered to what i ask him his complete name and told him that i was going to sye then if thet didntdelivered in the next 30 min. the pack was at my house 15 min after i hangup. lol i hate DHL

Gold Member
Username: Logan__tille

Http://com4.runboard.c...

Post Number: 6520
Goddamn it. They did that to another box I sent. But they let it set in water and it swelled up. Take some pictures of it, and i will see if i can help you. You can use caulk to glue the port back on.

And FU*K you mattUpload

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 3865
duck tape the port if you want to getto rig it for now, im lucky i havnt really had any problems like that with ups, aside they dropped my HU and fucked up the cd player lens

Silver Member
Username: Hockeyknight

Post Number: 968
ups SUCKS!!!!!!!!!! im lucky i havent had any big problems but when i bought my re destroyer the box was beat to hell but it was in the crate and packed amazingly by the sell so it was fine.....i like dhl as of right now...they showed up early to pick up my amp that caanan sent me and the next day when it was shipped it only took 2 days to get to me!!!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us