Username: James1115

Use a simple...

Post Number: 9666
lol

Gold Member
Username: Wolfman1966

WEST MONROE , LOUISIANA USA

Post Number: 2133
glass FTFL! You don't think anyone will notice that the glass is broken INWARD not out.

Silver Member
Username: Solobaric4life

Seminole, Al United states

Post Number: 387
damn thats loud, lol

Gold Member
Username: Oglejust

Post Number: 1219
pssssst... 207.6 i hit that on a drive by

Silver Member
Username: Kyle_lowe

Post Number: 217
yeah i had them wired our of phase and thats what done it, otherwise it would have just blew some ear drums because i have the loudest system in my town. if you see me before you hear me then i have s hitty subs

Silver Member
Username: Jkidder

Spring hill, Florida Usa

Post Number: 375
thats pretty sweet kyle. sorry to hear u blew out ur window. just downgrade the amp or get bulletproof glass or somethin. hope it doesnt happen again but with that kicker in there it most likely will :-)

Bronze Member
Username: Surferdude9371

Maitland, Florida

Post Number: 38
what you running in there?

Silver Member

Post Number: 390
i think hes got 2 solo-barics with a huuuuuge amp

Silver Member

Post Number: 219
yeah 2 solobarics with the power acoustic amp
holla back

Gold Member
Username: Crayola0

Future 15 Wanger!!, Wisconsin

Post Number: 1786
looks like someone was gunna break in and steal his stuff and realized how sh*tty it was...lol

Gold Member
Username: Crayola0

Future 15 Wanger!!, Wisconsin

Post Number: 1787
looks like someone was gunna break in and steal his stuff and realized how sh*tty it was...lol..jm

Gold Member
Username: Frkkevin

Resonant Engineering..., Fort Worth... Email

Post Number: 3386
that and it looks like it has to be a sealed box in a hatch :-)

Gold Member
Username: Arande2

Extreme SQ FTW

Post Number: 1960
They should change a few things on the Jackhammer...

1) They need to make it 46" tall instead

2) It should be 10 tons in weight

3) Change the 900 oz ferrite magnet to a 2700 oz Neodymium SUPERCHARGED magnet

4) Change the cone and dust cap to thick, strong POWERFUL stainless steel

5)Gold Shorting Ring?

6)22-inch voice coil!

7)Stainless Steel Construction

8)Platinum Voice Coil Heatsink

9)Upgraded Suspension System for 1 meter Xmax

10)Large Blower/Fan Connections for FORCED air cooling!

11)1000 .125 Ohm Voice Coils!

12)65dB sensitivity lol

13)A trillion watts RMS handling with EXTREME blowers hooked up to overcome the sensitivity from all the heavy parts...

14)10 Centillion Watts Transient Power Handling

15)Negative Sound Quality

AND SELL IT ALL FOR $400 and in smaller sizes (same MAGNET!) down to $50 to make people really SUSPICIOUS!

Seriously though guys, the Jackhammer isn't that bad. I'm sure it could shake your insides at 10hz like nobody's business. If you saw it from the front with an Fi logo on it what would you say? http://www.mtxaudio.com/caraudio/products/flash/subsJackhammer_slideshow.cfm

Gold Member
Username: Pelona

Perres, California

Post Number: 1988
^^^f*ck the jackhammer

Silver Member
Username: Blazerboy

15 $$D wangi...

Post Number: 458
But...they are on Pimp My Ride...?

Would Ish decieve me so?

Gold Member
Username: Johnfiac

IL My wangers b...

Post Number: 1905
^yes he did...... MTX paid them to take the sub LMAO!!!!maybe....

Did you kicker fall threw the window? I would prolly blow the sh!t outta my rear windsheild if i had a hatch back.... my subs have only been running on my phd5000d at 1ohm for 2 days... already have my light fixtures falling out of the ceiling along with all my panels getting loose as fu<k...>.< but i gotta love it

Gold Member
Username: Pelona

Perres, California

Post Number: 1989
a few good sql subs like some w7s or mags will smoke the jackhammer in spl and especially sq

Bronze Member
Username: Bumpndatrunk

Milwaukee, WI USA

Post Number: 40
a guys im a little new to the db thing but is that guy telling the truth about hitting 207.6 dbs with that kicker im looking to getting some 15s maby some fi bls or hd3s can i hit those numbers with eather of the two

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

My 1 12 Atom...

Post Number: 10996
LIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARS ! .............

Bronze Member
Username: Splsq

Chesterland , Ohio USA

Post Number: 49
c people say liar but why would he break his back windshield. Cool man what type of amp u got and how many watts is it pushin

Gold Member
Username: Johnfiac

IL My wangers b...

Post Number: 1915
its called somthing like a brick or car accident.. and the window break but in some cars the design and angle of the window can cause alot more of a flex and can shatter your window fairly easy.... i seen that one a few times... system wasnt even all that impressive ...and 180db somthing is the highest on record i think... and that was with a cheating pioneer guy....but everyone knows he got what he deserved... his ride started on fire from a cigarette LMAO

Silver Member
Username: Liqdfire3

Lee high acres, Florida

Post Number: 152
that guy is full of shiet!!!! first off, that much sound pressure would most likely kill you. or at the leastsend blood pouring from your ears. second, out of all the d@mn subs out there, why would his two solo x's hit 207.6 when i think it was chad lee who just go a new box paired with two leathal Fi subs ( not sure if they are bl's or q's ) and i think he hit like 152 or somewhere around there. and chad probably has more power. exspecially if you are using a d@mn power acoustik amp. LOL. WTF!?!

Silver Member
Username: Adam_s

15 TC9 Hybrid, RE MT Softparts

Post Number: 870
This thread is a complete joke. How are people actually believing this??

Gold Member
Username: Drivingreckless

DD 9515f, 146.2 db Mov...

Post Number: 3121
dude its true i saw him dream it

Bronze Member

Milwaukee, WI USA

Post Number: 42
so drivingreckless im looking into getting some hd3s they are some what the same as 9515s so what box do have

Gold Member
Username: Drivingreckless

DD 9515f, 146.2 db Mov...

Post Number: 3126
they are in the same boat the only difference is that the hd3s dont have a cooling system so they will heat up alot quiker then the 9515s

i have only one 9515 b/c thats all i need but if your getting 2 15" hd3s id say make a 8 cubic net volume box and tune it to 30 to shake the sh!t outta your car. you wont be dissapointed.

also if you have a suv subs firing up towards the roof and port firing back towards the hatch.

also for the hd3s your gunna need a H/O alt imma have to say 300a alot and 2 kinetik hc2400s man to keep of the ddemands of the amps (if you have two 2k rms amps)

hope this helped

Username: Sound_r_us

Post Number: 10
Doing that is pretty much impossible. Not only the dbs you claim are ridiculous but air will find other ways to escape... vents, and various seals where the car opens and closes. lol I can't believe people buy into this stuff.

Gold Member
Username: Tremor1127

Fi Car Audio has got m...

Post Number: 1202
what is funnier than this thread?

the people that believed it all... :-)

207? pffft...

everyone knows im the "loudest" with my outlaw 201db on the new Tremlab... :-)

Gold Member
Username: Shortysetnies

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 1174
never heard of the tremlab. is that better than the termlab?

Silver Member

Post Number: 397
damn i needa get some of those

Silver Member

Post Number: 220
i had a lot of fun reading this when i got on today, and i am regreting putting an end to all of the rumors on my insane db score
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/car-audio/338243.html

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 4389
lol at the people believeing this...

kyle good joke bud but what actually happened to it? someone try to break in?

and for the record carl, 207 dbs is impossible...i wanna say the loudest sound ever recorded was 202 dbs by NASA on a shuttle lift off...i could be wrong tho...

Silver Member
Username: Jgelp7

New Orleans

Post Number: 109
I love how people have to try to come up with the scientific reasons on how this is not possible.
All you have to do is say its not possible, its not believable mainly because Kyle had a thread a few days ago about how he was working on his car and somehow his window broke. This thread was made to be a joke, its not some n00b just trying to make us look pwn'ed...

Silver Member

Post Number: 223
it wasnt even my thread, i just stole the picture. i beleive it was nick white's subs and car. he said his trunk was open and a strong gust of wind blew it down and broke it.

Silver Member

Post Number: 398
yes lol, exactly i had it up, then went inside to geta drink of this below, i came back out side and it was down busted all over and got cut all over to lol not bad though

Upload

Bronze Member
Username: Visitor01

Post Number: 34
Drivingreckless- i dont know where your getting your info about the hd3, but lets get a little quote from dj(the owner of audioque), shall we? -
Originally Posted by DJL
Let me clear up a few misconceptions about the HD3 cooling system without starting a flame war which I will not be a party to.

This whole thing got started when I was asked to compare the HD3 with the DD9500 cooling system and which was the better system. My answer was that the DD9500 had a very extensive system of cooling passages machined into the motor combined with several other features which in total are, I think, the ultimate in cooling design. If one wanted the absolute best in cooling features and money were no object I would choose the DD9500 system.

On the other hand I think the cooling system on the HD3 is as good as it gets other then the DD system. With the exception of the machined passages the HD3 incorporates all the features of the DD system.

How well does the HD3 cooling system work? The simple answer is it works great. Many endusers are burping the HD3's with DDZ1's, Memphis 4000 D's and even higher as SPL140.2 can tell you. I have reconed AQ's to smaller basket sizes for a competitor who had hundreds of full power burps on DDZ1 amps at very low ohm loads and sometimes strapped. The coils showed no sign what-so-ever of thermal damage and could have been used again.

I rate the power handling on the AQ subs for 24 hours a day 7 days a week. I do not believe in inflated RMS figures and rate VERY conserative. If you toast an HD3 coil you have to be doing something really dumb. I know of only two burnt coils on the HD3 series. The subs were in a competition vehicle with two MA4000's per sub. The competitor stated he had "amp problems and weny into full clipp" and that it was no fault of the subs.

When you purchase a HD3 you get the full package at no extra costs for anything. We build it the best we can everytime.

their you have it, straight from the owner... this forum and every other forum out their need to stop with the "hd3's dont have cooling" crap, as its just plain NOT TRUE!

Bronze Member

Milwaukee, WI USA

Post Number: 45
nice cwilk im realy looking to get the hd3s now do you think a hifoincs bxi2006 would push them i have a 90 buik park ave and about how much power d you think they can take on daily

Bronze Member
Username: Visitor01

Post Number: 36
to be honest- i dont run them.. i run tc sounds drivers.. but i can give you some general direction if you want...- i personally would push 1700-2000 per sub, about 3.5 cubes per, for a 15... how much CAN they take daily? 2500 or so, if your carefull with the gain/ volume... Hope that helps! (please take the fact that i do not run these into consideration, im just giveing you general suggestions)

Gold Member
Username: Arande2

Extreme SQ FTW

Post Number: 1996
Ah see TC Sounds, good brand right there ^

Yeah the max undistorted SPL possible (sine wave with same energy on top and bottom) is all dependent on the air pressure. You can always increase the compression, but the rarefaction of the air has a limit. You can't make the negative side of the sine wave any more negative once you're out of air can you?..no! Higher pressure allows more pressure to be taken and so max SPL rises. I believe that's why they can get so loud with a space shuttle; it creates more pressure around the nozzle. You could get extremely loud at the edge of the earth's atmosphere, but it would take loads more compression and you couldn't have much rarefaction, so it would be very inefficient.

That's why you can get a lot louder deep underwater. The cone/air coupling also has a lot to do with it. Wave your hand through the air. You feel it, but you can't really move it around TOO much. Now pick up a small, heavy ball. You can throw it a lot farther than you can move the air. Larger cones can move more air with less Xmax and move more air. This is why the TRW is a good design. It moves the air back and forth, not pushes and pulls on it.

Username: Audiobahnsweet

Youngstown, Ohio U.S of A

Post Number: 1
I never calculated my db spl's but i think my set up blows most systems right the out the water

this is what i got to thump on

Audiobahn:
2x AW1008x 10" PRO PRESSURE subwoofers(1000w rms 1500W peak,20-500hz , 200oz stacked magnets,Dual voice coil at 1 ohm,2" phat foam surrond and all chrome finish)
2x A1500HCT amps(2000w rms at 1 ohm load mono block)
4x A8002v amp (200Wx2 rms at 4 ohm load)
ACAP651N(Digital hybrid amp style 12 farad capacitor bank w/distribution blocks)

Infinity:
4x Kappa 693.7i 6x9s(110w rms 330w peak, 35-25,000 Hz )
4x Reference 6010cs(90w rms 270w peak, 53-21,000 Hz)
Panasonic:
CQ-C8303U receiver
CD player with built-in MOSFET amplifier (18 watts RMS/50 peak x 4 channels)
front, rear, and subwoofer preamp outputs

Lightning Audio: }
Strike LSBCMU2
Battery Terminal block
1x 0G terminal
2x 4G termainal

Rockford Fosgate:
Power CPPFDU4 Fuse Distribution Block

Stinger:
patented 3-way T-style 0g distribution block

StreetWires:
ZN650 RCA cables

Custom:
(wires pick up at local audo shop)
0G hot wire(amp)
0G terminals
4G terminals
0G ground cable
12G speaker wire
4G speaker wire(subs)
custom sealed enclousers

I love having connetions

Username: Audiobahnsweet

Youngstown, Ohio U.S of A

Post Number: 2
I never calculated my db spl's but i think my set up blows most systems right the out the water

this is what i got to thump on
ill add pictures to my account or post em as soon as i get a new digital camera

Audiobahn:
2x AW1008x 10" PRO PRESSURE subwoofers(1000w rms 1500W peak,20-500hz , 200oz stacked magnets,Dual voice coil at 1 ohm,2" phat foam surrond and all chrome finish)
2x A1500HCT amps(2000w rms at 1 ohm load mono block)
4x A8002v amp (200Wx2 rms at 4 ohm load)
ACAP651N(Digital hybrid amp style 12 farad capacitor bank w/distribution blocks)

Infinity:
4x Kappa 693.7i 6x9s(110w rms 330w peak, 35-25,000 Hz )
4x Reference 6010cs(90w rms 270w peak, 53-21,000 Hz)
Panasonic:
CQ-C8303U receiver
CD player with built-in MOSFET amplifier (18 watts RMS/50 peak x 4 channels)
front, rear, and subwoofer preamp outputs

Lightning Audio: }
Strike LSBCMU2
Battery Terminal block
1x 0G terminal
2x 4G termainal

Rockford Fosgate:
Power CPPFDU4 Fuse Distribution Block

Stinger:
patented 3-way T-style 0g distribution block

StreetWires:
ZN650 RCA cables

Custom:
(wires pick up at local audo shop)
0G hot wire(amp)
0G terminals
4G terminals
0G ground cable
12G speaker wire
4G speaker wire(subs)
custom sealed enclousers

I love having connetions

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 3679
wow, no offense, but i would never admit to having audioburn subs in my car. and a 12 farad cap.? that's a waste of money if i ever saw one.

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

My 1 12 Atom...

Post Number: 11019
hey the dude loves that brand - just look @ his user name ......

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 3681
haha, didn't even notice that! i bet within 1-2 days he gets flamed so bad he'll either leave this forum for good or sell his subs fast.

Silver Member

Post Number: 437
OMG lol,

Audiobahnsweet

x-plodsweet

lanzarsweet

pyramidsweet

jk lol

audiobahn flame q 12' rated at 1100rms got blown within 30 sec's on memphis prd1000
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us