FREE Systems for everyone!

Silver Member
Username: Wolf_hound

Post Number: 138
so apparently i won the lottery im gonna buy everyone on ecoustics a system what y'all want?

the email i got

Euro-Afro-American-Sweepstake Lottery
Headquarters: 5a, Bexon Court Carlton
Nottingham shire Nottingham NG4 1SQ Essex
United Kingdom
Customer Service: 580 NCA 85914
Ref: EAASL/941OYI/04
Batch: 12/27/Du34
ATTN: OWNER,

CONGRATULATIONS WINNING NOTIFICATION!

We happily announce to you the draw of the Euro-Afro American Sweepstake Lottery International programs held on the 10th february, 2007 in Essex United Kingdom.
Your e-mail address attached to ticket number: B9564 75604546 188 with! Serial number 97570 drew the winning: 01/03/22/32/39/44/, which subsequently won you the lottery in the 2nd category.
You have therefore been approved to claim a total sum of $1,750,000.00 (One million,Seven Hundred and Fifty Thousand Dollars) in cash credited to file KPC/9080118308/02.This is from a total cash prize of 33,000,000.00 Million Dollars, shared amongst the first SIX HUNDRED (30)LUCKY winners in this category world wide.
Please note that your lucky winning number falls within our Afro booklet representative office in Africa as indicated in your play coupon. In view of this, your $1,750,000.00 (One million Seven Hundred and Fifty Thousand Dollars) would be released to you by FNB BANK south africa Our African agent will immediately commence the process to facilitate the release of your funds as soon as you contact him. All participants were selected randomly from World Wide Web site through computer draws system and extracted from over 10,000,00 companies and individuals This promotion takes place annually. For security reasons, you are advised to keep your winning information confidential till your claim is processed and your money remitted to you.
This is part of our precautionary measures to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program by some unscrupulous elements.
Please be warned. To file for your claim, please contact our corresponding agent in South Africa immediately you read this message for quick and urgent release of your fund, contact information is as follow:
CHANSON JACK (Esq.)
E-mail: chanson_jack110@yahoo.com
phone : +27 737 453 776
Please be informed that all winning must be claimed on or before 28TH MARCH, 2007. To avoid unnecessary delays and complications, please quote your reference/batch numbers in any correspondences with our designated agents or us.
Congratulations once more from all members and staffs of this program that has successfully won this competition.

CONGRATULATION ONCE MORE.
Sincerely,
MRS.LINDA WILLIAMS.
United Kingdom Zonal Co-coordinator.
MR.CARLOS PATRICK.
United

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana DD 9515d~~]...

Post Number: 4687
:-)

Silver Member
Username: Adam_s

15 TC9 Hybrid, RE MT Softparts

Post Number: 868
Haha. Can you say scam?

Silver Member
Username: Solobaric4life

Seminole, Al United states

Post Number: 379
lol, wait is that real?

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 words

Post Number: 4821

No.

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

IF U HEAR ME... crazydbs.com

Post Number: 4231
is it real or it juzz BS.???

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

Ascendant Audio Arsenals, Chicago What the phu...

Post Number: 1074
i've been getting a lot of those lately...it's usually a story about some guy in nigeria who needs my help to unlock like a bajillion dollars from some account so he's offering to split it with me.

Silver Member
Username: Kyle_lowe

Post Number: 213

Gold Member
Username: Arande2

Extreme SQ FTW

Post Number: 1935
Lol, then give me a 1 mile long made out of pure diamond and gold with amps and subs made of the most precious and expensive substances on earth!

Wait...wouldn't that be billions if not trillions of dollars?

Gold Member
Username: Van_man

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 2208
Wow. I won too. im gonna spend it all on the new JL W7 1000 of em with 6 patened technoligies.

E.A.A.S Lottery Headquarters:
Customer Service
580 N. Tenth Street
Sacramento, CA 85914

Euro - Afro American Sweepstake Lottery
an Affiliate of Foundmoney International
Arena Complex Km 18 Route de Rufisque
I.P.P Award Dept.
Dakar, Senegal.

Ref: EAASL/941OYI/02
Batch: 12/25/DC34
Date: 03-02-21

WINNING NOTIFICATION:
We happily announce to you the draw of the Euro - Afro American Sweepstake Lottery International programs held on the 21st of February 2003 in Dakar Senegal. Your e-mail address attached to ticket number: B9564 75604545 188 with! Serial number 97560 drew the winning: 49/54/26/17/35, which subsequently won you the lottery in the 2nd category.

You have therefore been approved to claim a total sum of US$500,000.00 (Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) in cash credited to file KPC/9080118308/02.This is from a total cash prize of US $ 25 Million dollars, shared amongst the first Fifty (50) lucky winners in this category.

Please note that your lucky winning number falls within our European booklet representative office in Europe as indicated in your play coupon.

In view of this, your US$500,000.00 (Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) would be released to you by our bank.

Our European agent will immediately commence the process to facilitate the release of your funds as soon as you contact him. All participants were selected randomly from World Wide Web site through computer draw system and extracted from over 100,000 companies. This promotion takes place annually.

For security reasons, you are advised to keep your winning information confidential till your claims is processed and your money remitted to you in whatever manner you deem fit to claim your prize. This is part of our precautionary measure to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program by some unscrupulous elements. Please be warned.
To file for your claim, please contact our fiduciary agent:

Dr. Felix Fisher
Foundmoney Int.
Tel: ++31-627-431-
Fax: ++31-641-898-
Email: felixfisher20@netscape

Please be informed that all winning must be claimed on or before 10th May 2003

To avoid unnecessary delays and complications, please quote your reference/batch numbers in any correspondences with us or our designated agent.

Congratulations once more from all members and staffs of this program. Thank you for being part of our promotional lottery program.

Sincerely,
Mr. Davis Williams
Dakar, Senegal Zonal Coordinator

Bronze Member
Username: K12ug

Post Number: 94
3 si mags and a sundown amp...
and a nice reciver...and some batterys and wire

that would be nice

Gold Member
Username: Naledge503

Enter Here!

Post Number: 1163
If you asked if this is real...please end yourself right now...lol

Silver Member
Username: Smoke05

Tucson, Arizona U.S.

Post Number: 170
lol i will just buy Fi. lol

Silver Member
Username: Andrew571

Stillwater/Edmond, Oklahoma USA

Post Number: 756
i want 10 jackhammers and a semi truck

Silver Member
Username: Stevefrench

Post Number: 116
"Please be informed that all winning must be claimed on or before 10th May 2003"....4 years ago lol
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us