AXXESS ADL0C6D2 2 line output converter.. need help asap

Username: Datroboy510

Post Number: 1
can sumone please tell me how 2 hook it up.. i dont know where the 5 wires go.. theres a grey, grey and black, a black, white, and a black and white wire.. can sumone tell me what wire goes where??? and what do i connect the output 2?? thanks. i have a 2008 dodge avenger

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana DD 9515d~~]...

Post Number: 4686
You tap into your car's speaker wire.

Hook the grey and blk/grey wires to you back left speaker wires...hook wht and wht/blk to your back right speaker wires.(the wires w/ blk stripe are neg.)

Ground the solid black wire.

You connect your amp(s) RCA's to the outputs.

Post Number: 2
the wires arent that long so what do i do?

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana DD 9515d~~]...

Post Number: 4688
The wires coming out of you LOC are ~6-8" long, correct?

You have to find the wires for your back speakers. They will be bundled together in the back of your car near the speakers.

Post Number: 4
ok theres a bunch of colored speaker wire connected to the back speakers.. do i use a certain color wire or do i use the 2 wires connect 2 the speakers?

and do i disconnect the speakers from the 2 wires its connected 2 or do i just connect my converter wires with the wires and the speakers??

ok one more question.. do i twist the grey and blk wire 2gether then twist it with the speaker wire ....
or since its 2 speaker wires on each speaker in the back, do i twist the grey wire with one of the back speaker wires then do the same with the grey and blk wire to the speaker wire....

and what about the remote wire?? where does that go??

thanks alot... big help..sorry for all the questions
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us