Wanted RE XXX or MT

Bronze Member
Username: Icexx99

Post Number: 28
Im in NJ Would prefer picking up size doesnt matter 12 15 or 18, 05 Model or Newer... I heard these things are good for reliability.. post pics if possible and price , if you also have an amp with it that would be good too..

Gold Member
Username: 420alldaylong

Post Number: 1070
Ficaraudio.com
BTL 10"12"15"18" plus opition

Gold Member
Username: Livin_loud

18 of Love Fi Audio

Post Number: 1397
^^^ chris, the guy who made RE makes Fi now. the Q can be compared to the XXX and the MT to the BTL

Gold Member

Post Number: 1072
-Eric-

Tell me how the RE XXX is compared to FI Q.

The RE XXX will Kill the FI Q in every way.

Gold Member

18 of Love Fi Audio

Post Number: 1401
i said they compare as in they're similar. supposedly the Q does have better SQ than the XXX from what i've heard on here. it definitely doesn't KILL it in any manner. the Q is a great driver

Silver Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego

Post Number: 614
The XXX is a beast, the thing has one-way excursion of over 2". And it will handle ungodly amounts of power yet still retain SQ.
But... you could buy five Q15's for the price of one XXX. Then the battle would be another story lol.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1074
And thats my point.

Gold Member

18 of Love Fi Audio

Post Number: 1403
wait a second. your talking 06 series aren't you...

Gold Member
Username: Matt12490

California USA

Post Number: 1945
The Q is comparable to the 05 XXX

Gold Member

18 of Love Fi Audio

Post Number: 1404
^^^ what i was meaning to say. yeah the 06 xxx eats q's lol. i like, don't even consider that sub an option usually because its too damn expensive

BUT, the Q definitely takes it on SQ still

Bronze Member

Post Number: 29
Year doesn't matter to me how will two q15's hit compared to what I am running now two 06 12 type r on a rf p8002

Silver Member
Username: 04redmach1

Columbus, GA USA

Post Number: 388
Main thing is budget. What are you looking to spend. I assume you are looking at SQL.

Kevin

Bronze Member

Post Number: 30
Not even that my budget is not a problem I'm only 17 with no bills but an atv I work really hard I'm a senior in hs and all my friends are running either 1 12w7 or 2 12w6 and they think their tough shyt so I told em about a re xxx and they're like it prob suck so you guys know where I'm coming from I want ridiculous bass that hurts when ur in my car and it feels like you can't breathe

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 3625
pick up 2 fully loaded fi bl's and 2 sundown 1500ds', from kevin at low-hz.com, and your set. just make sure you have a good charging system.

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 4380
^^thatd be badass

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 6018
Chris, I have RE 15" MT in almost new condition. Built a custom box for it and used for about 3 months. Now it's sitting on the shelf. It's way too loud for everyday driving. Not only that, but it is also very heavy.
I've only fed around 1200 - 1500w and it was enough to trigger car alarms in the parking lot.
If you want decent SQ and loud bass, then MT is one of the best. I paid $450 + shipping and duty for a grand total of $650. You can have it for half that price. Only reason why I'm selling is cause I have JL 12W7. Not as powerful, but great for daily use.
Make sure you car can handle the rattle, cause MT with a good amp will rattle everything in the car.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 31
hey isaac can you email me some pictures, and would you mind shipping it.. we can def work something out... Icexx99@aol.com thanks do you take paypal..

Gold Member

Post Number: 6020
Okay I'll try and take some pictures this week. Too bad you're not in Canada, cause then I would have given you the box for free.
I have paypal account.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 32
my parents wil be in lake placid this upcoming weekend! not sure how close that may be too you...

Gold Member
Username: Arande2

Extreme SQ FTW

Post Number: 1956
Just don't pass this up Chris...

Gold Member

Post Number: 6023
Is that lake placid in NY? If so, you're still quite far, but not impossible to drive. Look at Toronto, Canada. I know lots of people drive down to Buffalo for a hockey game from Toronto and it takes around 3 hours.
Probably tomorrow or Thursday, I'll take some pictures. It'll be warm enough to bring out my camera from storage.

Bronze Member
Username: Dakangofkrunk16

Post Number: 15
have u ever heard of Soundstream XXX those thing will seriously rattle the fluck outta ur vehicale and put ur friends to shame the 18 inch has 10000 watts RMS that with the soundstream XXX-10000D altho these things are expensive around a thousand and hard to find really
here is a video of the 15's http://www.realmofexcursion.com/videos/Soundstream/xxx15.1.wmv

Gold Member
Username: Johnfiac

IL My wangers b...

Post Number: 1930
wait.. b4 sugestions on size.. what kinda music u listen to?

Bronze Member
Username: Visitor01

Post Number: 31
dru- fairly certian that the 18xxx is not out yet (the soundstream one) also- its a tc sounds 4hp based sub... so yes, it is VERY badass
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us