Ot.....ucla #1 college basketball team

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

Bassrace 147.2 db CLICK ME!

Post Number: 11286
they are going to win it all.

aaron afflalo is the best college player this year.

Silver Member
Username: Homegrowncam

Funky Town, TX United States

Post Number: 396
no he isnt. kevin durant or greg oden.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11287
usc is gonna send durant home tomorow. lol.

i hope.

Silver Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego

Post Number: 587
Durant is the easy choice because the guy is a freak of nature, but Chad is right that Afflalo is one of the best in the country and should have a huge year. I wouldn't leave Mario Boggan (even though he is an idiot) or possibly Brandon Wright out either.

By the way Chad, UCLA is going to be good for awhile after both Chace Stanback and Kevin Love signed. My parents graduated from UCLA so I am kind of biased

Silver Member
Username: Kyle_lowe

Post Number: 205
when ohio state lost to unc they didnt have greg oden at the time, and when they lost to florida greg oden was only playing in his 4th game. and if anyone pays attention they could see that he has matured so much since then. a much smarter player. and now he isplaying without the cast and not shooting left handed.
that being said i would like to see osu win the tournament but i know they they are too young and inexperienced.
so i say lets go a&m yeah for acie law

Gold Member
Username: Naledge503

Enter Here!

Post Number: 1153
Kevin Love is from here in Lake Oswego Oregon, Right outside of Portland. Man that kid is good. Go Ducks!

Bronze Member
Username: Shawn_fleming

Gainesville, Florida

Post Number: 76
Im still hopin we win the back to back.

PS I go to UF. GGGOOOOOOOOOOOOO GATORS!

Silver Member
Username: Hgihkcin

Lincoln, NE

Post Number: 108
my brackets gone.... in my final four i had oral roberts, old dominion, central conneticut,and holy cross.... all of them lost.

Silver Member
Username: Kyle_lowe

Post Number: 206
:p no way?

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 4352
lol nick...all of them are so good...surprised to see them lose

but kevin durant FTMFW

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

Chicago, Illinois I Eats Beats...

Post Number: 1046
if we're talking best individual then Kevin Durant HANDS DOWN!! He's a freak for sure. As far as teams go i did the 5 free brackets on espn and i think my champions were Georgetown, Texas, Kansas, Ohio State, Texas A&M.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11288
yeah durant is good. he should of went straight to the nba. usc is going to have a tough time beating them.

still afflalo is a monster on the court. he is going to make it big in the nba.

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 4354
ohio state got their bad game out of the way yesterday...all champions go through atleast one game where they ave to fight it out...im not saying their gonna win it now, but they very well could

durant isnt good chad....hes incredible...if he were allowed to go straight to the nba, im sure he would have...altho he still hasnt decided if hes entering the draft nex year or not, but im pretty sure he will leave college and enter the nba

Gold Member
Username: 420alldaylong

Post Number: 1108
If Aaron Afflalo is so good why did they lose last year. I'll tell you why Aaron Afflalo choked. It going to be Florida Gators or North Carolina Tar Heels.

Go Gators back to back

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

Hit you in the chest m...

Post Number: 1729
Florida Gators FTMFW! They spanked that a*s for UCLA last year and unfortunately they won't have the chance to this year. UCLA is gonna lose to the Jayhawks in the Final Four. Anyways, the Gators have the best inside outside game in the land and they can dominate you at both. They have 3 guys who can mash threes and two of the best big men in the country!

Give me Lee Humphrey and a team of first round picks with Tourney experience over Afflalo and a team full of first year starters (minus Mata, who blows hard).

BTW, Joakim doesn't hold a candle to how ugly Lorenzo Mata is.

Platinum Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 11838
Kevin Durant FTMFASBBPW
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us