Jeep Cherokee owners

Silver Member
Username: Skibum12189

Cleveland

Post Number: 327
Random post fellas, but who has component system speakers and where are your tweets mounted. I want a clean look and I was thinking maybe around the handle or gettin kickpanels but idk if its worth shelling out the dough for kickpanels. Post pics if you can, happy to hear from any other guys lookin at this post.

BTW i have the stock infinity tweets (currently not in use) near the mirrors but i dont think new tweets could fit in there. Lemme know thanks

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

Chicago, Illinois I Eats Beats...

Post Number: 1026
i've got the infinity system goin, bout to see how it sounds with an aftermarket HU and THEN decide if i wanna upgrade.

Silver Member
Username: Skibum12189

Cleveland

Post Number: 334
trust, me youll want to upgrade, not to mention every jeep ever blows the front left speaker haha

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 4330
i am about to be inducted into the jeep grand cherokee club in a month or two...when i get m new car

Gold Member
Username: J_baby15

Kentucky

Post Number: 1357
6x9s in front door, and 6.75 in the rear. my left rear is blown, havent got anything upgraded yet tho.

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 4333
jordan....you going black rims or chrome rims?

Gold Member
Username: Lbeckner

Tulsa, Ok Usa

Post Number: 1458
I went black rims. I put my tweeters in the factory position on the dash and the mid driver in the factory position in the door. I can hear a phasing error because the tweet and the mid are soo far apart. I recommend placing them closer to each other.

Gold Member
Username: J_baby15

Kentucky

Post Number: 1360
ima prolly go chrome...but for a while nothing. I bought a pit bull and sum audio stuff and used up all my money and I still need a HU, so it looks like ima just wait on the rims for a while.

Gold Member
Username: Dustin3

Tigard, OR U.S.

Post Number: 4711
in my jeep cherokee i put my tweets above the door handle

Gold Member
Username: Lbeckner

Tulsa, Ok Usa

Post Number: 1461
and how do they sound bassman?

Silver Member
Username: Langless28

Boston, MA

Post Number: 685
Upload put them in the door triangles, i used bondo to make them look neater

Bronze Member
Username: Jgelp7

New Orleans

Post Number: 94
I have a 2000 Jeep GC Limited with the Infinity system.

Currently running off of crappy HU that I got for free. The speakers don't sound that bad, but I'm most likely going to upgrade soon.

The damn mopar stock tweeters are built to blow though, theyre a one of a kind size and blow easily. Ive replaced one a few months after I got it.

Gold Member
Username: Dustin3

Tigard, OR U.S.

Post Number: 4712
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/803384/3

look at page 3
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us