Username: Safe_cracker

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 2531
OOOps sorry...Upload

Gold Member
Username: Johnfiac

IL My wangers b...

Post Number: 1859
I do :-) whats your old box, is it for 15? can i have it? lol. Trade for the broom

Gold Member

IL My wangers b...

Post Number: 1860
uh oh... no more back seat...

Gold Member

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 2532
Back seat will still be there. I have a lot of sealing (2pt foam), a lot of epoxy resin/fiberlglassing to do so ya, this is a test fit. I do have to say that even with the way it is it is very efficient, had to knock the gain down quite a bit, very little cone movement for the amount of output. Polo.. :-O

Upload

Gold Member
Username: B101

Everyone is ... USA

Post Number: 4252
holy mother of god....

Gold Member
Username: B101

Everyone is ... USA

Post Number: 4253
who needs a backseat anyway.... :-) what is powering it now?? and how many cubes? is it curved on the inner end of port also? looks loud...

Gold Member

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 2534
B, the only difference is the enclosure and the hole it is sitting in, lol. Once everything is done and carpeted i will replace the seat/panels. I amy just add the other two sx1250's tot he mix and still be able to get groceries in the back! Polo.. :-O

Silver Member
Username: Jesse59672

OK

Post Number: 126
sexy

Silver Member
Username: Mike_16

Burlington, Wisconsin Us

Post Number: 389
did you cut the bace or metal frame thing out behind the seat? and if you did is it possibls to put it back on and have ppl still sit back there when neeed? cu that looks like a good idea but then i would think that if ppl were gnna sit back that that it would sink into the trunk maybe idk can anyone tell me

Gold Member

IL My wangers b...

Post Number: 1869
as long as you dont tear the brace out and have clean cuts it wont be to hard to put it back in, you can always drill holes in it and stick a plate on both sides to fill the gaps (where the cut was) and bolt it down. Im pretty sure its goin back in to micheal.. i remember he mentioned some stuff about that before starting the project.

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

Bassrace 147.2 dbHttp://com4....

Post Number: 11222
that looks loud as f**k. makes me want to go with a single 15 in the trunk. i want to just like polo when i grow up.

well the asian version at least. lol.

Gold Member
Username: Dustin3

Tigard, OR U.S.

Post Number: 4707
r u gonna curve the left side of the port also?

Silver Member
Username: Adam_s

15 TC9 Hybrid, RE MT Softparts

Post Number: 849
Loving it. Makes me wanna go outside and start hacking up my car to get a nice new box in there.

Gold Member
Username: Livin_loud

18 of Love Fi Audio

Post Number: 1312
i dont think i'm going to be able to get my box out without cutting it. i had the hardest time ever getting it in... had to ram it in with my shoulder football style lol, and that was with paneling off the car

Gold Member

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 2536
Actually what I removed was minimal. If you look at the remaining metal I did not cut a good amount of the seat support metal. the seat back will still butt up against whats left of the top support, once it is all glassed, sealed and carpeted the box will become a part of the car offering further support. As it goes the seat slaps right back in and I will be passing screws in through the top to attach it to back deck lid. It is quite loud as is...Polo.. :-)

Silver Member
Username: Sinful_systems70

Post Number: 529
Vid? Vid? Vid? Vid? Vid?

Gold Member
Username: Livin_loud

18 of Love Fi Audio

Post Number: 1337
i think sinful wants to see a vid... could be wrong
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts